⁰³-𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

As the waves brought new memories to the sand with each pull two teenagers laid on the ground, the gritty dust glued on their skin.

"SO... AGUSTINE?" She let herself enjoy how her name rolled down his tongue as she played with her long curly hair for a bit while she took a glimpse of the cerulean sea. She knew one of her friends did this whenever they wanted to flirt.

"Yep." She responded playfully.

"Why Agustine?" He asks and she chuckles at her future response.

"It's a pretty short and boring story."

"I want to hear it." She looks at him with blushing cheeks while he gazes at her with curiosity.

"Well... I was born on August first."

"That's it?" She instantly felt embarrassment filling her organism with each word.

"Yes."

"Happy birthday." She raised her eyebrows, confused and he laughed at her.

"Aren't we on August third?"

"Come on! I wanted to be nice!" She smiled, ashamed and blinked a few times -she had also seen a friend of hers doing this before.-

"Thanks."Her voice came more softer than what the two of them had expected to, making James smirk slightly.

"Your welcome, Agustine." The real reason behind that 'happy birthday' was one of James games, he saw her, liked her and they could spend August together, like a summer 'love'. When September came he would come back to Betty, a perfect plan, wasn't it? The truth was that James had noticed how Agustine was so new and nervous when talking to boys, that -boys- referring to himself. He could take advantage of it, wouldn't a younger girl do as he said? He could have a little fun while Betty wasnt around. It wasn't prohibited, was it? She could be making out with some rich annoying kid in one of her meetings right now and even though he thought he didn't care, he felt a pung on his chest just by thinking of it. Meanwhile, Agustine felt a warm feeling inside her heart, glimpsing spellbounded at the almost ethereal boy in front of her. Was she really living this situation? Was this a dream? She was having a date with the boy she had always dreamed of. James stood up, sitting up on the ground and Agustine did the same. James brown hair shining under the sunset rays when unexpectedly not only for Agustine but also for himself he pulled Agustine lips to his in a fast movement, caressing her long glowing hair. They got some sand on their lips, Agustine went so red that she thought she was dying on the spot and James was just enjoying the moment, not caring about Agustine's feelings or what Betty would think when she knew. Because she wouldn't find out, right?

 Because she wouldn't find out, right?