¹¹-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

“When someone breaks your heart in such a cruel way, you turn your back to everyone and everything, in fear that they hate you for what you did. Agustine knows that well, not only because that happened to herself.”

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS:

A young red head is sitting in a lonely chair, she is not older than eight.

A young read head sees her parents fight, his dad has cheated again.

A young red head sees her mother cry, hugging her like if she doesn't, she will fade away.

A young red head promises herself to never date someone as her dad, once he was sweet and caring but now he only hurts.

A young red head is crying on her closet, they are fighting again, aren't they?

A not so young red head loves the sound of the rain, the waves of the ocean and the soft sand.

A not so young red head finds a house on a cliff, she makes it hers and makes it clean.

A not so young red head stays on that house all summer.

A not so young red head falls in love, she looks at him from far away and dreams with him.

Ś̸͙̺̥̰̯͙̭͆̏͂t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓p̴̩͙̺̩͓̣͈͖̎ͅi̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅd̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘

A not so young red head gets the boy

Ḩ̵̛̘̤͙͔̝̫̖̻̦̞͙̺̅̿͘͝ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅm̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝c̵̛̥͊k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠

He swears he loves her, but it isn't true, since he has another, the true one.

He is just like her father, she knows it now.

But she was happy, happier than she ever was.

And forgetting about him, is not going to happen that fast.

She thought he loved her,
She thought he cared about her,
They loved each other,
he kissed her, huged her, slept with her.

Was he thinking about his love all that time?

Was she the evil witch that enchanted him with lust?

Was Betty the perfect princess trapped far away?

Was James the knight in shining armor who was cursed?

No, life isn't a fairytale.

Life is more complex.

She is the other girl, young and naive, even innocent, she is easy to manipulate, he sees that: He has found a way to have fun in summer.

A not so young red head walks down the corridor with her head down, everyone looks at her wrongly, and say horrible things behind her back.

It wasn't her fault,
she didn't know,
she loved him,
she wished he loved her too,
but in the end, he wasn't hers to lose.

~
Betty's party:
Next weekend

~Betty's party:Next weekend