¹⁶-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S HUNSS I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN THIS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS AND THAT LOVE AND HAPPINESS COMES TO YOUR WAY.

“She is the girl running from her problems,crying until the tears are no longer wet and her heart becomes hole.”

“AGUSTINE! Wait up!” Saying that Inez was feeling dizzy and sad is talking less

AGUSTINE! Wait up!” Saying that Inez was feeling dizzy and sad is talking less. How could Betty be such an idiot and James such an asshole?

Agustine, the poor girl, she didn't deserve it...

And as much as she wanted to say that Betty was her friend she knew she was one of her puppets.

Betty was always like that, she  controlled everything, don't get her wrong, she was one of the sweetest creatures but she was blind of love and pride and control-freak temper.

Saying that Agustine was broken is nowhere near reality. She had stopped on her place to look at the brown hair girl, with a pool of tears glistening on her face.

All that Inez wanted to ask her was if she was okay, if her heart was still beating and a hug could save her from the dark waters she had dipped in.
She knew she couldn't ask her that, just looking at her eyes was like losing yourself in a dark corridor at midnight.

“Do you want to talk?” That was the only thing she could say, she knew that Agustine needed a friend, she had lost them all.

Agustine felt so alone that everything seemed lonely, she gazed at the party, full of people; lonely and truly cruel people. Then, she looked at Inez and she softly smiled.

“I may need someone to talk to.” Inez took this as a sign to join her at  her walk and hold her as she spilled her heart out.

So Agustine told her a story:
A story about a redhead, a boy and the summer.
A story with a house on a cliff and the rays of sun shining in the water.
A story of an unrequited love.
A story about illicit affairs.
A story about a certain brunette girl.
A story about misunderstandings and pride, and broken hearts and bloody scars.
But most importantly a story in where you don't know who is good and who is bad.

Agustine and Inez shared a lonely story that made hearts ache.

And even the gossip girl of town didn't tell a soul about the heart-wrenching tale.

Even the gossip girl gave that redhead a hug and gave her advice.

Some advice that Agustine never forgot, it was simple but deep.

“Dont ever care or think of people that don't love you as much as you do, you only have yourself.” Agustine smiled and Inez had never felt more proud of making someone smile.

“Thank you.”

“No, thank you, James is an asshole by the way.”

“He is.”

And as the last word between them was spoken Inez walked into the party, feeling more than ready to punch someone in the face.

You may be thinking 'What about the redhead?'

The girl with the name of summer shone under the stars, under a blanket of the darkest of blues and the saddest of songs.

But for once she was all alone and she felt hauntingly whole.

“The glasses shatter at the party, now all the mess is inside and it looks like everyone is burning of laughter.”

”