⁰⁷-𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

"A girl with a burning broken heart doesn't want to cry more so with the rage that has been buried in her soul she kills everything with only a touch. Her love has been a traitor and she needs him to know."

A GIRL WITH A BROKEN HEART pushes people in the corridor as she makes her way to him, she has been crying, the bags under her eyes and the tear-drop mascara dry in her cheeks make it obvious that she has been heartbroken

But maybe she is tired of being heartbroken, maybe Inez, that walks by her side with an adulling smile is right. Maybe being not-so-perfect is okay, maybe she is tired of being that girl, maybe she just wants to be herself again, and maybe she is going to prove to James that she is much more smarter than him, because she has always known everything and he doesn't.

There he is, with glowing eyes when he sees her, oh dear James, you thought she wouldn't find out? You thought she didn't know it all along? How stupid.

"Betty!" He runs up to her and everyone gasps when she slaps him with all the strength she has, almost making him fall.

"What in the actual hell?! Did you just slap me Rebekah?!" He is too surprised to act angry, with the shape of a hand drawn on his right cheek with bloody red.

"Yes." He raises his eyebrows and doesn't dare to look around, where all the students are muttering out loud.

"Why?" But he knows it, he is really acting oblivious? That makes the forest fire in her chest to fuel with rage.

"You really thought I wouldn't find out? " His eyes open with surprise as he gapes at her. How does she know it? And that's when he moves his gaze to the right and find Inez with closed arms and a cheshire cat smile. The blood in his veins becomes surly and he threatens to pounce over her when Betty pushes him.

"You!" He crys out with temper as Betty furrows her eyebrows.

"Her?! Are you being serious?! Are you an idiot?!" First push. "It is YOUR fault!" Angry tears fall.
"You are a traitor! And an asshole! And i don't even know how could I ever go out with you! You immature dumbass!" Loud wheezes are heard all over the walls.

"Don't ever search for me." She turns around when she feels his hand grasping hers.

"But Betty-" she pulls to get rid of his touch with great force.

"Don't."

And as she said it she felt confident and free as she walked down the corridor. Because she knows it.

"What are you going to do next?" Inez asks with a loud voice.

"He will come back, and when he does you will see."

"Do you know who is the girl who got with James when Betty wasnt around? I don't think she even knows what he did."