¹⁰-𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

“A heart broken boy is sitting on his desk writing all the words he wants to tell her.”

Dear Betty,

Dear Betty,

You are the most amazing, beautiful and smartest girl i have ever met.

I'm sorry for what i did.

I can't even be me when I'm without you.

I saw you switched your home room, the one where I would sneak to every night, you do remeber, right? I know is because of me, and I'm sorry.

You should not listen to Inez, you know... She is not someone who you can trust. But right now I'm the one who you will not trust.

I̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶

Since the worst thing that i ever did, was what i did to you.

And i heard you are doing a party and i can't stop thinking that if i go there you would want me, but maybe you will also tell me to go fuck myself and never go talk to you. If you still want me would you follow me to the garden and trust me when I say, she was just a summer thing? i don't even love her, and you know that i miss you.

I'm too young to know what i want , I'm too young to not do mistakes, but the one thing i know is that i love you.

Betty, i know where it all went wrong, it was on prom and your favorite song was playing from the far side of the gym. I told you I wasn't going since I didn't felt safe with that amount of people being around us, but i changed my mind last minute, i just wanted to surprised you. Then, the flowers resting on my hands withered when i saw you dancing with that jerk, the both of you flying, your eyes shining, so i escaped.

I know what i did was wrong,
But you weren't home.
I was completely alone and i needed someone to hold.

I was walking home on broken cobblestones, heartbroken as ever, the tears on my eyes making it hard to see anything.

I saw her blue car, she pulled her window down and said "James get in, let's drive." We were together for a while. At nights i slept next to her but i dreamed of you all summer long.

She wasn't important , she is not important, she wasn't as amazing, beautiful or smart as you are.

So if i show up at your party, after i give you this letter, would you kiss me in the porch in front of all that idiotic friends of yours?

I can't stop dreaming about you and what would happen when I see you again.

I love you Betty,
And I'm incredibly sorry.

James x.

“Why is that girl crying in the school bathroom? No one has asked her what happened. It feels like no one cares about her.”

”