⁰⁸-𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬

The young girl kept wishing every night that he would call. Lost in their romance that was obviously not going to last.

"HEY AGUSTINE!" Her bestfriend screamed from the other side of the  street as she approached her in her walk to school

"Hey!" She hugged her friend with the sweetest of smiles, the ones that in-love teenagers have.

"We haven't seen each other in a long time! " Agustine nod with a sad smile and her friend with a rigurous one, it occured to her that they could go out sometime.
"We should go out this week, don't you think so?" Even if Agustine wanted to meet up she was still willing for his call. It haven't been to long since the last one; only 17 days , six hours and thirteen minutes.

"I would love to, but I'm waiting for... Someone to call." She smiled with  shining face and eyes and her brunette friend gifted her a curious glance.

"What?!" Surprised filled her face as the relazation occur. "You got a boyfriend?!" She screamed with surprised while agustine told her to hush down.

"Yes, i think so..." Not even Agustine knew the answer; They had kissed and had sex and he had gifted her a flower once. So they were dating? Yes, for her they were soulmates.

"What's his name?!" Her friend started jumping slightly as an exiting feeling filled her chest.

"Do you know the guy that i had a crush on? The one that skated?" She asked carefully so her friend will know who she was talking about. But a terrified look was drawn on her friends face.

"James?" She asked with a careful voice, she didn't want to atonish her.

"Yes, James! We fell in love this summer! And i promise you i haven't been more happier ever in my life!" She smiled sweetly as the thought of him, while her friend was panicking and trying to reach up to her.

"Eh...Agustine...." She followed her as she strolled down the avenue, almost spinning like the characters of a fairy tale.

"He was so loving, and caring and sweet..." She almost left a 'He is the love of my life' to escape from her lips when her friend interrupted her.

"Hey girl, i think you would like to hear me." She nervously fidgeted with her thumbs but Agustine never listened so she would have to try harder next time.

"And it was like magic! He was so..." She excitedly giggled when the severe angry voice of the brunette waked her up from her dream.

"Agustine!"

"What?" Agustine was scared. "Did i annoy you? I'm so sorry I didn't want to! I just wanted to tell you about him!" She always cared for the others feelings, more than the ones of herself.

"Well, i don't think you will like to talk about him after what in going to tell you." What? That would never happen, but her best friend's face? What did he do for her to be that neglecting to him?

"What are you talking about?" She asked with fear and a trembling voice.

"He has a girlfriend, Betty, the perfect rich girl from the other school... Im sorry..." Her friend tried to make it caring but she knew what she was trying to say. He had a girlfriend. A prettier girlfriend. An smarter girlfriend. A perfect girlfriend. A girlfriend with money, and jewels and mansions. She didn't have anything of that

"He-" Surprise! "Girlfriend?" Are you crumbling, Agustine? "She knows?" She only cared about other's feelings.

"I think so..." No, it can't be.

"But-" Don't say it. "No... No" 1 tear.

"I'm sorry Tine..." Sorry isn't the right word. She is the one who should be sorry. "Come here." Agustine is crying, she needs a hug. So she embraced her. But one question is written on her mind.

"Am I... A homewrecker?" Panic fills her brain as a plague, that word reminds her of her past.

"No, shut up." She caresses her back with soft circles.

"Was it all illicit affairs?" It was all prohibited. James lied to her. James lied to his girlfriend. James broke her heart. Their memories together hit her brain, the signs were all in front of her. How could she be more naive?

"Tine, don't say that..."

"And that's the thing about illicit affairs. And clandestine meetings and stolen stares. They show their truth one single time. But they lie, and they lie, and they lie;
A million little times."

"