⁰⁹-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

"An in-love boy showed up to the dance she was in , but what he saw was nothing what he expected to watch."

I ENTER THE ROOM WITH A SHIRT AND A TIE, nervous and anxious since i hate crowds.

Betty doesn't know I'm here, so it'll be a surprise.

A familiar melody flows around
and I smile.

Of course is her favorite song what's sounding.

"Betty I know where it all went wrong your favorite song was playing from the far side of the gym"

I analize my surroundings, trying to find that brunette hair of hers.

But moving between bodies is not my favorite thing.

'It can't be that difficult' I mutter under my breath.

But i can't go now, I even have my hair greased.

Pushing myself through the slow-dancing couples i hear her voice from not so far away, laughing soubtly at whatever jokes her stupid friends say.

I smile to myself as i feel that I'm close, closer enough than what i have thought before.

"I was nowhere to be found
I hate the crowds, you know that
Plus, I saw you dance with him."

I stop myself from walking as I see her in the dancing floor with one of those idiots from the football team that they call jocks.

She looks beautiful, like an angel that has just fell from heaven.
Her hair shining in the blue lights, with a ribbon making it more pretty.
Her greenish eyes are like a reflection of the sea in a mirror, but they are not looking at me but at that asshole with a name that probably sounds like Jeremy.

He is holding her waist and keeping her close.

She is holding to his neck and never letting go.

They talk silently or maybe they are singing to all that notes that we harmonized to daily.

I feel my heart breaking, of course she was going to leave me.

I'm not rich,
I'm not in the football team
and probably my grades are worst than his.

She is beautiful,
rich
and the smartest girl i have ever meet.

Of course she would leave me,
I'm not as good as she ever wanted me to be.

It does not take long for me to turn around and run away, far from the gym, Betty and that stupid symphony.

"The worst thing that i ever did
was what i did to you."

°

"Did you heard about Betty's party? I'm definitely going"

Sorry for not being active, i just needed to think about this story :) Hope you like this chapter 💕💕💕