¹⁵-𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮

“When a sweet lubally tries to lure her into love, her soft broken heart feels like exploding fireworks.”

THIS IS THE WORST DAY of my life, worst than that day that i failed maths, worst than my fifteen birthday, worst than the day James broke my heart

The party of the garden scares me, some may say I've got it under control, that i knew that people couldn't get inside, but that's not true. I'm more scared of this party.

Why?

First that redhead got in;
Agustine.
I know is not her fault, but nothing can undo my hatred towards her.

And James?
I'd never admit this to anyone but my heart skipped two beats when I saw him.

But the guitar?
I can't believe this.
Everyone stands expectantly, waiting for something to happen.

And it does happen.

Betty, this is for you.” He looks at me and starts singing. I only listen to the song lazily as Inez is cringing beside me.

I try to, i really try to, but it feels like James is griping me like a puppet, a puppet that he is controlling, holding the strings to make me fall for him.

Betty don't." Inez is watching me, holding my wrist as the melody wants me to go forward.

'Betty, I won't make assumptions on why you switched your homeroom but I think its cause of me.' James sweet voice hipnotizes the crowd as well as me, making my eyes shine brightly at the sight of him.
He is singing words that burn me, i can't judge him, he has always been inmature, and some part of me is screaming that this is not his fault.

James please don't do this, you know I'm not strong enough, is that why you are doing this?

Even Inez is watching him with awe, but somehow angry, like he is selfish and bad.

The chorus is played one, two, three times, of course I would forgive you James.

Of course I would if you put it like that.

Of course I would kiss you.

Of course I feel bad where it all went wrong.

But you fuck it up at the last part.

'I was walking home on broken cobblestones' I imagine him, suffering in that old tree, gazing at the ground as the leaves fall, flowing in the breeze.

'Just thinking of you when she pulled up like A figment of my worst intentions' I picture Agustine, as hot as the summer sky, gazing at him through half-lidded eyes.

'She said "James, get in, let's drive"' So is she really the one who planned this all? I watch her, and find her with an horrified look on her face as he continues singing.

'Those days turned into nights,
Slept next to her, but
I dreamt of you all summer long.' I feel angry at him but at the same time my heart can't stop beating.

I watch as Agustine runs away from the party with tears in her eyes. Inez sees her too, and with a disgusted gaze sent at James and a sad look sent to me she goes after her.

I can't fix my attention in the two places as the song ends and my face tastes as salt.

I want to punch him but at the same time I feel the urge to kiss him hard.

So when he comes to my way and holds my hands i can only smile brightly.

“What do you say Betts?”

“You know the answer.” He smirks as he leans to kiss me, i breath his light cologne and let myself fall.

This is the worst decision I can make, and i know it.

Maybe, when I'm ready, i will talk to Agustine, but right know i want James to hold me, at least until he makes another mistake.

When he does that, i will do something about it.

“Agustine please, don't run”