¹³-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

“Three hearts beat at a rapid peace, each for different reasons that no one would have expected.”

SHE IS THERE, in that one strap mesmerizing black dress

SHE IS THERE, in that one strap mesmerizing black dress. I'm nervous, i shouldn't have come.
Now i get why everyone loves her.
I know I'm not welcomed here, i know that Betty doesn't want to see me, but i need her to listen, one last time.

I watch her green eyes shining from the window, she seems like she is excited, her beauty, her smile and her posture tells you that she is happy, but she is not, i know it, it is my fault.

I take a deep breath as i knock on the door, the flowers i hold becomming wrinkled.

No one opens.

I try it again.

They have seen me?

I become impacient, and in an impulsive act i decide to go to the back door that leads to the pool.

When i get there, the music blasts from the speakers and there's a girl throwing up.

Two sides of the party; inside, were everyone is chatting while drinking champagne ,and outside, were they drink vodka until they forget who they are and they fuck with whoever they want.

This people can't go inside, Betty has maken sure.

She has invited everyone, but she is cautious on what they do.

This reminds me of an ancient party, one of a long time ago, one where you are classified by social estate and the peasants never meet the lords.

Fuck it!

I take a glimpse to the window of her room, and that's when i remember the metal stairs that i used to take to sneak up at night.

I run to the big tree, not so far away from it the stairs are hiding, between bushes and flowers.

I look at the roses i bought for her and throw them to the ground, holding the staircase and placing it in the right place so I can climb up.

They say love makes you crazy and i guess it does as i open her window to get inside.

I knew she had changed her room so when i walk pass the open window i find nothing but an empty, lonely room.

The walls that were once covered with posters and pictures are now blank and all the memories seem to have vanished forever.

It's like all those moments are trapped in a box of forgotten memories that no one's dares to open.

I breath out with nervousness, smoothing the wrinkles of my shirt as i search for the paper were everything I need to say is written.

Did i mention i brought my guitar to Betty's party?

You really need to deserve the apology to get back with the true one, the one who always is and always was.

.
.
.

“That red head, i think I know her, is she trying to get inside?”

 Sorry for not uploading in a while i just started school again :(