(10) 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE HAD RUSHED INTO AN EMPTY ROOM, her hands gripping her hair as she was certain that she would sucker punch Maryse the next time she saw her. Alec followed her in, quickly closing the door.
"God, your mother.." She trails off, her fists clenching together as she shakes her head. "I just want to.. ugh!" She hits the desk next to her as she leans against it. Alec moves over to her, sighing a little bit.

"Trust me, she's not my favourite right now either." Alec mumbles as he leans against the desk. Adelaide turns to face him, biting the inside of her cheek.

"She knew." She sneers, her voice hostile and Alec knew it wasn't for him but for his mother. "She fucking-" Adelaide stops herself, shaking her head as she closes her eyes for a moment. "All this fucking time." She was livid, her fists clenching again as she paces back and forth.

"Okay, calm down." Alec tells her as he grabs a hold of her shoulders. Adelaide looks up at him and he could see the anger in her eyes. "Just take a deep breath before you do something you'll regret." He says and she takes a breath but it didn't help it at all. "My mother is.. hard at times but maybe she kept it a secret to protect you." Alec suggests which catches Adelaide off guard. She scoffs, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Are you seriously defending her? Do you think she'll be happy?" Adelaide asks with a a glare as she steps closer to him. "When she finds out we're together. That you're with someone with demon blood?" She snaps at Alec who apparently didn't care about what his mother thought since he was aimlessly defending her.

"Adelaide-" Alec tried to calm her down but it was obvious that her emotions were bottling up.

"Maybe we should make the decision before she finds out and just cut it off." Adelaide mumbles with a scoff as she shakes her head. Alec's eyes widen at her words. "After all, I am a demon and do you remember what you once said? All demons deserve nothing but wallowing in their self pity." She sneers at him and he had no idea why she was suddenly bringing it up.

"That was years ago." Alec tells her but she only clenches her jaw, shaking her head.

"I'm out of here." Adelaide tells him, needing to be away from the institute for a while.

"You're angry. I understand. B-but you're not seriously breaking up with me, right?" Alec asks, his voice cracking but she doesn't answer him. She just makes her way out of the room, leaving the man alone.

Adelaide had stormed into the apartment, slamming the door shut and throwing her stuff on the floor. This caught the attention of Jace and Magnus who were on the balcony. They look at each other with wide eyes before Adelaide comes into view