(24) 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 *

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE WAS PEACEFULLY SLEEPING NEXT TO ALEC. Well, practically on top of him but she was sleeping nonetheless. Until someone decided to ruin their slumber by opening the curtains. The light shines brightly on them making Adelaide groan as she shoves her face in the nape of Alecs neck. "Rise and shine love birds." Jace announced with a smirk on his face as he watched the couple both try and pull the covers over their faces. Alec was more just trying to cover Adelaide even though she did have his shirt on.

"Nooo, close it." Adelaide groans out as she snuggles against Alec. Jace only chuckles as he walks over and grabs the blanket, pulling it back a little bit.

"How late were you guys up last night?" He asks as he sees Alec rubbing his eyes as he tries to sit up. Alec rolls Adelaide off of him before pulling himself up.

"Too loud." Adelaide mumbles as she pushes her face into the pillow. Jace only shrugs his shoulders as he looks at the couple.

"Well, we have to get to the institute. Chop, chop." Jace says as he pats Alec on the shoulder. Alec winces as he rests himself back against the headboard, pulling the sheets up with him.

"Why'd you have to come so early?" Alec asks and jace only smirks, laughing at him as he shakes his head.

"It's noon." Jace tells him and Alec furrows his eyebrows, reaching over to the nightstand to get his phone.

"What?" He questions as he looks at the time which was indeed half past noon. Alec groans as he runs a hand through his hair. "Can I take a shower?" Alec asks as he saw Jace picking up his pants.

"Take one at the institute. Let's go." Jace says as he throws the pants at Alec. Alec catches them, glaring lightly. He grabs some boxers from his nightstand, pulling them on before standing up. Alec pulls his pants up, stumbling a little bit before trying to do his belt. "Having trouble?" Jace asks as he notices it was taking Alec longer to do his belt than normal.

"Shut up." Alec mumbles as he finally gets his belt buckled. He turns around to pick up his shirt and jaces eyes widen for a moment. He lets out a loud laugh as a smirk appears on his face.

"Rough night?" Jace asks amused as he raises an eyebrow. Alec only furrows his eyebrows as he turns to look at his parabatai.

"Huh?" He asks confused and Jace only shakes his head.

"Your back, Alec." Jace points to him and Alec moves to the mirror, turning around and looking back. His eyes widen as he sees the multiple scratches running along his back.