(13) 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"IT'S DONE." Marissa states as she turns around to face her daughter who looked a little bored. She perked up at the words, raising her eyebrows as she crosses her arms against her chest.

"So this is it?" Adelaide asks as she looks at the potion that didn't seem all too special. Marissa nods her head with a smile as she stares at the potion.

"Wait, so we need a potion to combine our powers but not to take them?" Adelaide asks as she pouts her lips, tilting her head a little bit. It seemed a little stupid in her opinion.

"No." Marissa says as she shakes her head at her daughter. "You just have to focus your mind into taking someone's energy. Although only powerful Warlocks like us can do it." She explains to her and Adelaide nods her head, understanding now why other warlocks haven't done it in the past.

"That's a good thing." Adelaide pipes up as warlocks deserve to be able to take others powers if they were the most powerful of the species.

"I'll go get the rest of the spell." Marissa states as she leaves the room with the elixer in hand. Adelaide sighs as she goes to look at the other spell books to see what else Marissa had.

"Adelaide." She hears her name making her spin around, only to see the group standing in front of her. How stupid were they to come to her? Did they all have a death wish. But they had been able to track her finally and they knew it was now or never. If they didn't come find her, it would be too late and they would never be able to rescue her after she was tied to her mother.

"What are you doing here?" Adelaide asks as she puts her hands on her hips. It didn't seem like she felt threatened by any one of them.

"We've come to free you." Clary tells her with a smile but Adelaide only raises her eyebrows at the redhead.

"Free me?" Adelaide asks before bursting into laughter, shaking her head at how naive the girl was. "I'm not being held captive." She states as she looks at the group. Jace clenches his jaw as he takes a step towards her.

"Whatever she's told you, she's lying." Jace tells her and she only tilts her head, clicking her tongue.

"You're just scared that once we drink the elixer, you know you won't be able to stop us." Adelaide taunts as she knew they would be powerful together, more powerful than she was by herself.

"You can't drink it, Adelaide." Isabelle tells her and Adelaide only looks at her, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "Please, just trust us. Trust me." She states and the girl only laughs lightly.