(19) 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

JACE AND ALEC WERE TRAINING IN THE COURTYARD, deciding not to do it in the training area since they wanted to be free of others. Alec steps back from him, looking at him for a second. Jace was breathing heavily, his tongue running over his bottom lip. "You're hurting." Alec states as he sees the man furrow his eyebrows. He meets Alecs eyes, smirking lightly.

"You didn't even touch me." Jace retorts as he rolls his shoulders. Alec shakes his head as he wipes his face.

"I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the downworlders." He corrects and he could see Jace tense at the subject of what had happened. "Jace, you didn't know. It wasn't your fault." Alec assures him as no one could have known that Jace could activate the soul sword.

"I know, I never said it was." Jace replies, a little harsh as he didn't want to talk about it. He clears his throat, biting the inside of his cheek. "Come on, you got another round in you or starting to get tired?" He teases the man as he smirks. "You know from your little pre workout?" He taunts making Alec roll his eyes a little bit. All Adelaide and him did was kiss because they got interrupted.

"So, what does this pure angel blood do for you anyway." Alec asks as he moves his sword to hit Jace again but the man easily blocks the hit.

"I don't know. Other than the ability to activate that sword. Maybe that's all it's good for." Jace answers as he shrugs.

"Clary's got the ability to draw new runes. So you must be able to do something special." He suggests as he rubs his hand on his arm for a moment.

"You mean other than kick your ass?" Jace asks him with a raise of an eyebrow. Alec chuckles lightly before moving towards him again, raising his sword. Jace blocks the hit, their swords coming down by their waist. Alec only pokes Jace's side with a smirk making Jace shake his head.

"Wanna go hand in hand?" Alec asks as he spins his sword around. Jace only smirks widely as he looks at his parabatai.

"I thought you'd never ask." He replies as they both drop their swords to the ground.

"So, are you gonna tell Clary?" Alec asks as he holds Jace tightly, feeling the man struggle against him.

"Tell her what?" Jace questions, his voice slightly strained.

"She's not your sister." Alec bluntly replies, staring the obvious answer that they both knew. Jace clenches his jaw for a moment before slipping out of the man's hold.