Chapter Thirteen: An End To Genocide

August 25th 2025

It was a clear day in the once peaceful State Ohio, the sun was shining bright in the sky, down upon the military base that the American Purification Department was using as their base of operations. It was where they brought hundreds of people to murder them via gas and firing squads. Where hundreds had died already, just because they were black, Asian, Latino, native American, or in other words someone who isn't a white American who does whatever the fascists told them to. The military base was large needless to say and had a perimeter wall around it that had soldiers galore across it. The base had a massive pile of corpses that was the size of three houses stacked up on top of each other, hundreds of innocent and blameless people, who had committed no crime nor sin, murdered, in cold blood just because of the colour of their skin. It was truly a horrific site to see so many bodies piled up like they were nothing.

There were about five hundred people inside the base, being forced into gas chambers by A.P.D Purifiers, who refused to look beyond the colour of people's skin and look at the actions of the people they were planning to murder. All five hundred of these people were being killed for no reason other than their race and were begging for someone to save them and someone would, in the form of the Children of the Divine Lord.

On a large hill about five miles away from the base that the A.P.D had named "Fort Purity" were about 1000 or so members of the Children of the Divine Lord and they were loading artillery shells into large artillery cannons lined up in an orderly fashion. These artillery shells weren't dangerous however, let alone lethal. In fact, they contained a chemical cocktail that included Ether, Melatonin and Sedatives. They were meant to put the Purifiers into a deep sleep, long enough for them to be captured by the Children of the Divine Lord and for the genocide the A.P.D dreamed of to be stopped. The Children of the Divine Lord hadn't expected to have been able to create it, but that all changed thanks to Anna Makarova and the chemical synthesiser she had secretly brought with her in case of emergencies. They had been able to combine all of the needed chemicals and created more of the Gas of Peace. With it, they had one hundred shells with the stuff in just three days.

Behind one of the artillery cannons was High Priest Franklin and Bridge Winters. For the past three days, Bridge and his people had taken up a temporary refuge in New Eden to stock up on supplies, rest and recuperate. Louise had just loved playing with the other kids in the playground and Anna had found some peace thanks to some meditation sessions held by the Children of the Divine Lord. Michelle was also doing well and was now more excited than ever for the birth that would happen soon. The Children of the Divine Lord had many doctors with them, whose main purpose was to help the "Divine Mothers", or "Virgin Mothers" as Bridge had named them, give birth to their children. The doctors had equipment that could help with the pregnancies, including an ultrasound that could show the expectant mothers their children while they were still in the womb. Michelle had undergone an ultrasound and was delighted to learn that she wasn't just pregnant with one baby, but two! She was carrying fraternal twins and they were both a boy and a girl. The doctor was also pleased to explain that the babies would come at least a month early, so anytime in September. Of course John and the Seed brothers had spent all day buying up baby stuff for the twins.

Bridge put his binoculars up to his eyes and looked over at Fort Purity. He was horrified to see the hundreds of people being murdered in cold blood by the American Purification Department and vowed that this would stop no matter the cost. He looked over at the huge pile of bodies next to the base entrance and nearly vomited upon seeing the cold lifeless remains of so many innocent people, who just wanted to live and had done nothing wrong to deserve such a fate. That was when he heard someone shout "All artillery ready to fire!" and heard High Priest Franklin say to him "On your orders Bridge". Bridge silently nodded with a determined look on his face and then yelled through the megaphone "All artillery units FIRE!"