𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱.

IT HAD BEEN 6 days since Olivia's first day at her new school. She had just came back home from another long day at school. Olivia went to her room to study one of her favorite things: Astronomy. She had been studying it since middle school. The fascination originated from a bunch of moon related articles she had to read for a school project. After that, she was hooked. It was almost like Peter's photography and skateboarding or Gwen's science related studies.

Olivia opened up her astronomy books and scanned over them. Today is April 7th. The next lunar eclipse was on May 1st. Olivia didn't like to talk too much about Astronomy with others, mainly because kids in the Bay made fun of her quite a bit about it. She's been called a nerd way too many times.

Her head whips towards the door when she hears a knock. She quickly picks up all the books and scurries to put them in their original spots, but not before bookmarking the page she had been on. "Come in." She says.

"Olivia, I want to introduce you to my co-worker's daughter." Olivia's dad says, smiling. "This is-"

"Gwen Stacy?" Olivia slyly smiles, looking up at the blonde that was standing next to her dad.

Her dad turns to Gwen. "You know each other?"

Gwen chuckles. "We have a lot of the same classes."

Olivia's dad chuckles. "Good. Keep her out of trouble, Gwen."

"Will do, Captain Ramirez." Gwen says, watching her dad walk off. "Bye, dad." Olivia yells, hoping he heard her.

"Your lover boy stopped by Oscorp today." Gwen muses, sitting down on Olivia's bed.

"Lover boy? Oscorp?" Olivia questions.

"Peter, duh. I saw the way you looked at him. I'm not blind!" Gwen chuckles.

"He's cute." Olivia shrugs. "But, I'm not looking for someone right now." Olivia says, with a pointed look. "Anyways, what's Oscorp?"

"It's this company that was created by Norman Osborn. They deal with cross-species genetics, military research, and experimental science. It's interesting. I'm an intern there."

"That sounds cool, we didn't have anything like that in the Bay." Olivia says. "It sounds perfect for you."

Gwen chuckles. "I guess so. Peter stopped by with a fake card, pretending to be someone he's not, but I kicked him out. He was causing trouble, as per usual. He sounds perfect for you."

"That's not fair." Olivia says, playfully pouting.

"So, what were you working on before I came?" Gwen asks, curiously.

Olivia looks back at the astronomy books she was studying earlier. She shakes her head and turns to face Gwen again. "I was just trying to figure out this Algebra thing- Could you help me?"

Gwen chuckles. "Sure."

***

Olivia was heading to class, but she stopped when she saw the gym doors wide open. Peter was helping out a girl making a poster while Flash and his friends played basketball. Olivia slowly and sneakily walked up to the door frame and peaked her head out. She let go of the scraps on her black backpack and put her arms on the door frame.

Suddenly, the ball's about to hit the poster the girl is working on, but without even looking or missing a beat, Peter catches the ball. The girl he's helping gives him a side eye. "Give it up, Parker!" Flash says, walking towards him. Olivia takes a deep breath.

Peter hesitates. He looks at the girl, down at the ball, then at Flash, then back at the girl. Peter nods. "Ok- One sec." He hands the girl his camera as he steps onto the middle of the half court line. Olivia's eyebrows furrow.