𝘥𝘳. 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘴.

GWEN WAS inspecting the spider that had bit Peter a few weeks ago, turning him into this 'masked vigilante'. The trio was sitting on the bleachers at the football field, while everyone else was playing football. Yeah, the trio wasn't into sports much. I mean you could probably guess it at first glance. Let alone that Olivia was in Ugg slippers. She couldn't play even if she wanted to.

"It's so beautiful." Gwen says, looking at the spider in the tiny jar.

"Knows how to bite though, huh?" Peter chuckles.

"Who else knows about this?" Olivia asks.

"Just you and Gwen." Peter says.

"Really?" Olivia says, smiling.

"Hey, um, you guys don't believe- what the police are saying, do you?"

"Absolutely not." Olivia says, taking his hand in hers.  Peter smiles at this.

"Does it scare you? What you can do?" Gwen asks.

"No." Peter shakes his head. "No."

"What did the thing on the bridge look like?" Olivia asks, referring to the incident on the night of the dinner. After Pete jumped off Gwen's roof, he went after some lizard mutant thing and saved a kid. Along with all this, Captain Stacy and Officer Ramirez put out a arrest warrant for Spider-Man. So, things weren't looking so well for Peter right now, no matter how much Olivia hated to admit it.

"Real big, too big to be human." Peter says, still in shock of the creature.

"You gotta lay low." Both girls say in unison.

"No. Can't do that." Peter says.

"You have to." Olivia says, persisting. Peter shakes his head. "Why not?"

"Because of last night." Peter says. "Those people on the bridge, whatever was attacking them, would've-would've killed them. So, I-I gotta go after it."

Olivia shakes her head. "That's not your job."

"Maybe it is." Peter says. Then, suddenly- "I really liked kissing you." He smiles.

"You two kissed?" Gwen says, her mouth gaping. "Liv, why did you not tell me about this?"

"I-I didn't find a good time..." Olivia says, trailing off

"Mhm..." Gwen says, not convinced in the slightest. "I'm interrogating you later. Peter, we're going to have the talk later. You better not hurt her." She says, standing up. "See you, lovebirds."

"God." Liv says, shaking her head. "You knew I didn't tell her." She accuses.

"I did." Peter chuckles.

"You did it purposely."

"I did."

"You're a bitc-"

"You're an amazing kisser."

Olivia pauses. "Well, you know, it was good for me too."

"Yeah?" Peter says. He leans in, but just when they're about to kiss, a football comes their way. Peter catches it and throws it behind him. The ball hits the goal post. "Yo, why'd you do that?" One of the football kids yells back.

Olivia gives Peter a look. "I don't regret it."

She chuckles. Then- "Um, Olivia." Peter says.

"Yeah?"

"I need your help with one thing."

"What do you need?" She asks, curiously.

***