𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭.

THE STACY'S and Olivia were all talking, waiting for Peter to show up to the diner. It was going to be the trio, just like the old days. Olivia was wearing a brown velvet dress. The skirt of the dress was poofed up. She wore gold earrings and brown heels. "I look like a Hershey's kiss." Olivia says, frowning at her outfit choice.

"Honey, you look amazing!" Mrs. Stacy says.

"Thanks, Mrs. Stacy." Olivia tries to smile.

Olivia suddenly looks out the window and sees Peter, he looked sad and like he'd been crying. He walked out of the window frame. "Peter's outside. I'm gonna go see if he's alright." Olivia quickly got up and rushed out of the restaurant.

"Peter." She says, walking towards him. "What's wrong?"

"Hey." He says.

"Talk to me. You alright?" Olivia persists.

"I don't know what I'm doing." Peter says, shaking his head.

Olivia's face turns into a frown when she comes to a realization. "It's my father, isn't it?"

"Yeah." He looks down. "I see him everywhere I go. I can't- I don't know what- I don't know what to do, I can't get him out of my head."

"Pete, we've talked about this." Olivia says.

"I know, but Olivia-"

"Olivia? You almost always call me Liv.." She shakes her head, getting back on topic. "It's not his choice."

"Olivia." Peter says, too quickly. "I promised him that I would keep away from you. And now, I'm gonna come and eat dinner with you? How can I do this? What does this make me?" He was crying now.

Olivia knew she shouldn't have been annoyed, but she was over it at this point. They've talked about this so many times. She was grieving too, she was, but she couldn't loose Peter too. It's hard enough adjusting to a new home, let alone lose another person.

It's been a month since he died.

"I don't know." She says, tilting her head. "What does that make you?"

"It makes me not able to live with myself." He explains. Olivia's eyebrows furrow. He walks a few steps away from her.

"I thought it meant that you loved me." She says, crossing her arms.

"I do love you-I love you." Peter says quickly.

"So, then why isn't that enough? Huh?" She says, taking a few steps towards him and letting her arms drop. "This is our choice, not my fathers. So, explain why your love for me isn't enough."

"Because what if something happens to you, just like it happened to him because of me?" Olivia opens her mouth to speak. "Listen-"

"No, wait. Wait." Peter says.

"It's just a what if-"

"Wait." He says. "I cannot let that happen."

"Listen." She says, stopping his rants. "You're Spider-man, and I love that. But, I love Peter Parker more. That's worth it to me. That's worth everything to me."

Peter shakes his head. "I can't loose you too."

"Because you can't lose me, we can't be together?" Olivia questions. "Who does that work out for, Pete?She takes a pause. "My father just died."

"I can't. I'm sorry, Olivia." Peter says, looking in her eyes for the first time this whole conversation.

Olivia looks down, shakes her head, and lets out a soft chuckle. "Wow. You have done this to me so many times. It's the same thing over and over again. I can't live like this. I have to move on." Olivia looks up at him, but Peter's looking at the floor.