𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.

ASKING GWEN Stacy for fashion advice was one of the most challenging tasks from man (AND woman) kind. She was always so indecisive, but would ultimately support you with what you want to wear and always give her honest feedback. It only took about 17 outfits for Gwen and Olivia to finally agree on one. "Are you sure this isn't too colorful?" Olivia says, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yes it is, but it's beautiful!" Gwen's smiles (via FaceTime call) "Your hair looks amazing with it and Peter will love it."

"Olivia, we have to leave!" Her dad yells across the house.

"One second, dad!" Olivia yells back. "Gwen, are you sure?"

"Liv, you look amazing. And you literally always look stunning no matter what you wear. Even if you wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants, you look beautiful. So, stop panicking and go downstairs!" Gwen smiles.

"I love you so much, Gwen." Olivia says, beaming.

"You're pretty okay too." Gwen smiles.

"You're a bitc-"

"See you soon, Liv!" Gwen says and hangs up. Olivia takes a a deep breath and heads downstairs.

"Finally." Her dad says. "Are you ready?"

"I guess." She shrugs. "Let's go."

"By the way." Her dad says. "Why's your outfit so colorful?"
***

Tonight's April 15. The night of the Lunar Eclipse. Olivia ran a hand through her ponytail. Her dad furrowed his eyebrows, confused on why she looked so nervous. It's just a dinner. The door opens revealing Gwen's mom. "Officer Ramirez! It's so nice to see you again." She smiles warmly.

"Mrs. Stacy." Olivia's dad says. "It's okay, you can call me Chris."

"And you must be his daughter-"

"Olivia." Liv smiles, putting her hand out. "It's so nice to meet you."

"Gwen talks about you a lot. I've heard good things." Mrs. Stacy smiles and shakes her hand. "Come on in."

The Ramirez's step inside the apartment. Olivia locks eyes with Peter. They both smile at each other. "Olivia, right?" Olivia turns around, slightly startled, towards the voice.

"Oh, um, yeah." Olivia says.

"Officer Stacy. Gwen's father." The man says, sticking his hand out. Olivia smiles and shakes his hand.

The adults all greet each other. Peter's aunt wasn't there, but Olivia wasn't surprised. She was grieving after all. "Alright everyone, take a seat."

Olivia takes a seat next to Peter. Captain Stacy was at one head of the table with Gwen next to him. On the other side of Gwen was her mother, and then her two brothers. At the other head of the table was Olivia's dad. Olivia was next to him and Peter.

Gwen's mom brought out the fish. The conversations going on weren't really that interesting. Everyone was eating expect Peter, who was just poking his food for the most part, but it seemed as if nobody noticed expect Olivia, of course, until-

"You're having trouble there, aren't you?" Mrs. Stacy asks. "The head goes on the other- Simon, help Gwen's friend with his fish." Gwen's brother, Simon, walks over to Peter and starts professionally cutting his fish. "First time, huh." Olivia lets out a chuckle.