𝘨𝘸𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘺.

GWEN WAS leaving for England today, coincidentally, the same day as Olivia's final NASA interview. Gwen decided to leave before the summer ended so she can settle in England and meet people before her classes start. Last night, her, Peter, and Gwen had hung out for a bit, like the old days in high school as a going away party thing for Gwen at her favorite Korean Meatball place on 6th. The one she had gone to Harry with a few days prior.

Olivia promised she'd drop her off at the airport today. She was wearing her interview outfit for later: a emerald green turtle neck with a emerald green short gold button-up suit and heels. She had to rush to the interview after she dropped Gwen off.

"Okay, so I have your flight information, and I'll be tracking your flight throughout the day and you facetime me first thing once you get in your dorm, okay?" Olivia asks, trying not to tear. She hadn't been looking forward to this day. In fact, she actually had tried to forget it. Neither girls had mentioned it much, determined to make the best of their remaining time together. Her best friend was leaving. They wouldn't see each other every day anymore. Only a few times a year. That was hard. They were going to be across the ocean now.

"Thank you for supporting me, Olivia. You really are the best friend. I love you so much." She says, holding back tears. "I'll miss you."

Olivia wraps her arms around the blonde. "I'll miss you too. Promise me we'll facetime everyday, even with the time difference."

"I promise." She says. "Please come to Manchester for university so that we're near each other."

"I'll try." Olivia says, tears running down her cheeks.

The blonde was crying too. She pulled away. "Good luck today. I know you can do it. Beat that other girl's ass."

Olivia chuckles, wiping her tears. "Gwen Stacy's cursing? I have to do great in that interview then."

Gwen giggles. She looks at the time. "I have to leave. I won't make it to my flight if I don't leave right now."

"Do you have to?" Olivia frowns.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"Don't be. I'll keep you update on everything. Peter and your family. I'll be staying with them until I leave... for whatever's to come. We'll see each other soon. I promise."

Gwen embraces the brunette one last time. "Goodbye, Liv." They both pull away.

"Bye, Gwen. I love you." Olivia says.

She smiles. "I love you." Gwen walks to security and shows her passport. They let her through. She turns around to see Olivia one last time. Olivia smiles and waves.

Gwen smiles. She mouths 'See you on the other side', a reference to their favorite show. Olivia chuckles. Gwen turns around and walks through security, leaving Olivia in New York.

Olivia sighs and wipes her tears.

She had an internship to win for Gwen.

***

Olivia was walking to the interview. It was in Manhattan. She was quite nervous, but she tried to push the nerves down. Suddenly, she sees a boy and a web on the wall next to her. "Hey." Peter says.

"Hi." Olivia says.

"I gotta talk to you for a second." Peter says.

"I'm-I'm running late right now, I can't-" Olivia says, opening the door to the building. Peter follows her inside.

"No, no, you don't understand, it's gonna take a second-" He says.

"I'm sorry, Peter-"

"Just give me a minute, I just want to say one thing, one thing and I'm gone- everything's a mess, insane, my mom, my dad, everything I thought about them, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. And nothing makes any sense anymore, and Gwen who has always helped me strategize and gave me advice has gone off to England now, and I gotta figure out what to do with Harry because of course I wanna save him you know, I wanna save him cause he's my best pal, and what if-what if my blood works, but what if it doesn't? I don't know, I got no idea!" Peter rants. Olivia's eyes widen. Both teenagers chuckle nervously.