1

It's only been 46 hours and I'm already bored as fuck. I know I shouldn't have said yes to time off but as Ethan said 'Every once in a while time off is mandatory or I can't send you on a mission again, you will be stuck in an office that will be worse for you Cohen and stop rolling you're eyes.'

Bla bla bla it seems bullshit to me but whatever I don't have a choice right so that's why I'm now sitting in my apartment looking at my wall that I'm sure is moving towards me.

I know it's actually not but it feels like that I never been someone that liked to be home not even as a kid.
I would drive my parents crazy, my dad more than my mom but she worries less the he does.

My mom loved my restlessness especially because it didn't fit in the society I grew up in although she did ask me not behave too outrageously. I think I did a good job at that as far as I know everyone back home thinks of me highly even my difficult to please rich high society grandfather.

I think doing what I do I made them proud or at least I think I'm someone they can be proud off. I truly love what I do I help people in need and it definitely keeps my restlessness in check, as long as I'm on a mission that is and not stuck at home.

My dad is really protective but I can't blame him I'm his little girl and that's never going to change. Not do I want that to change but he should lighten up a bit at least. I know that might not be easy but he should know by now I can take care of myself and that honestly I do think I'll be in a lot more trouble if I was still at home to me rich people community is far more dangerous than any mission I have been on.

I'd like to think leaving made it easier for them to worry less but I know that isn't true parents always worry no matter what or where you are I try to check in as much as possible but that isn't easy especially being undercover or being in places that don't even have means of communication.

As soon as I could I signed up for the military and worked my ass off trying to grow in rank as fast as possible and getting as much experience in different units, one day we had a shared mission with Mossad and basically after that I was recruited by them.
So I moved to Israel and been going from mission to mission ever since, mostly undercover.

Seriously what do people do when they are at home because I really don't know, maybe I should go for another run.

As I get up to change again my telephone rings.

"Cohen."

"Can you be in my office in an hour." I roll my eyes and decide to mess with him a bit cause that is just who I am.

"Ohh hey Rebekah it's Ethan how are you, are you bored yet, am I interrupting?"

"Do you want me to give this assignment to someone else?" I know exactly what his face looks like on the other side of the telephone.

"I'm good Ethan thank you we'll yes of course I can make time for you in my busy schedule to meet you in an hour."

"Don't be late!" Is all he said before he hung up and all I could do was laugh I know he was annoyed with me he always is but I know deep down he cares about me more than he should as my boss.