18

I'm really sorry this took me so long and I'll really try to not do it again, but unfortunately sometimes life gets in the way.

"I can feel you're need, but we are going to take this slowly okay." He says.

"I don't think I know how to do that."

He looks at me with the most gentle look I have seen on him. "Don't worry I do." He gives me a little peck on the lips. "Have you ever gone Ballroom dancing?"

"Yes I have." I answered a bit unsure.

"Just follow my lead, okay? And tell me when you don't feel comfortable, want to stop or want me to do something. Yes?"

"Yea." Is all I can say feeling his eyes look right into my soul, checking if I'm being honest with him.

As soon as he is sure I want to do this he starts kissing me. Very slowly at first as he moves us so that I'm laying on my back and him hovering over me.

He deepens the kiss my hands through his hair and when his tongue moves over my lips I'm to eager to let him inside as my hands move to his neck to pull him closer to me. I can feel him slowing down and one by one moving my hands from his neck to his shoulders.

When he said we take this slowly I didn't expect this slow, especially knowing how hungry and feral his kissing can be. I move my hands to his back knowing if I keep them on his shoulders I will try and pull him closer again.

He starts kissing my jaw and moves to my neck right under my ear. He sucks on my sweet spot and I let out a moan.

He slowly moves his kisses further down, his hand moves to one of my boobs. As he starts massaging and kneading. I hear his sounds coming from his throat and I love it.

I'm enjoying this that feels like being worshipped but I also just really want him inside of me, but I guess I have to wait.

His mouth finally finds my nipple and I moan loudly. At the same time my hip finds his because I need that feeling, I need that friction. I can feel his hard length and fuck do I want him badly.

He moves from one breast to the other but not without him commenting about what just happened. "Do you need something Princess?" He says teasingly.

He starts biting my nipple as I moan out "Please."

"Tell me Darlin'." He says as he moves towards my belly button giving me small kisses.

I know he knows what I want and now I can't grind my hip against his. "I want." Is all I can say as his tongue moves around over and in my belly button.

I can hear him chuckle. "Do you need a little help with words baby?" He asks as he moves his kisses down.

"Yes." I almost scream as he is almost where I want him.

He stops and I whimper. I feel him move and he starts kissing my neck again. As he moves his length against my folds I moan happily finally feeling something there, although I was now hoping his mouth and tongue would be having a party down there.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asks knowing damn well we are past that point.

"Yessss." Is all I can moan out even though I want something else right now. I cup his face as I look in his eyes letting him see I'm okay. I pull him in for a hungry kiss and this time he lets it happen. He feels so great his tongue playing with mine, his taste being so intoxicating.

He feels so great that he could definitely make me cum like this and I know he can feel it. I notice the effect it has on him, his kisses getting a little sloppy, he is biting a little harder, his hands giving more pressure on my body, like he wants to pull me apart. He is letting go instead of keeping himself under control.

I know this man has different sides especially when it comes to his bedroom ways, but I didn't expect him to feel this comfortable with me so fast and I'm letting him do whatever because I enjoy him as he moves freely with me.

Heavenly panting he asks me what I want. "Baby it's up to you now. Choose my Cock or my tongue?"

As much as I want to know what he can do with his tongue I know there be another day I can ride his face, but right now I also want him to let go of everything that is on his shoulders. "Your Cock and I don't want you to hold back."

"I don't think you are ready for that sweetheart. Do you think you can take me, I didn't even prepare you with my fingers?" He says and asks as he is already teasing my slit with his tip.

I moan at that feeling. "I think I'll be fine." I say trying to sound as confident as I can.