17

I try to hide the blush on me that appeared because Ari called me a Good Girl , but I'm very sure he noticed.

He gets up, takes my hand and walks us to the shower. I let him lead me I don't know why, but I'm totally giving myself over to him.

Inside the little shower he looks a me. The way I have never been look at before, it's such a caring look very difficult to describe.

He takes the hem of my shirt. "Let's get cleaned up and ready for bed." I nod. "Words sweetheart." He says.

"Yes." He pulls my shirt up and continues to help with the rest of my clothes, during he looks at every detail of me looking like I'm the most beautiful he has ever seen. He keeps making eye contact, really reading me looking for any form of discomfort.

When I'm fully naked he starts taking his own clothes off as I keep looking at his beautiful eyes. "You can have a look sweetheart don't be shy, it's only fair."

I move my eyes slowly over him, this man is perfect. I bite my lip as I keep checking all of him out.

He's now fully naked and I can't help feeling all these butterflies in my tummy. He takes a step towards me and with his thumb he releases my lip from it's hold.

He takes a step to the side to open the water tap and steps under it. He grabs my hand and pulls me to him. The water feels great it isn't really warm, but it's not freezing cold either, it's just right for the temperature here.

He pushes us against each other, front to front and cradles my face. He gives me a a sweet long kiss and I can't help but place my hands on his chest.

He pulls from the kiss and looks at me. "It's alright to touch me." He says as he moves a little lock of hair out of my face. "No need to worry we are just showering. Nothing else okay."

"Okay." I say barely able to get words out. He takes a bit of soap from behind me, gives it to me and I start soaping him up.

It feels really nice having my hands over his chest, his back, his arms. I'm grateful to get familiar with his body like this and enjoying every part of it.

When I'm done he takes some soap and starts soaping me. A little bit scared as he reaches some area's I drift off. "Sweetheart. Stay with me please." I make eye contact with him, I can see I can trust him and I'm now fully enjoying his touch all over me.

After we finished he turns off the water wraps me in a towel, dries himself then me and walks us both back into the bedroom. He takes one of his shirts and pulls it over me, leads me to the bed and sits us down. "How do you want to cuddle Sweetheart?" He asks me.

I look at him a little unsure cause he is talking about cuddling and I totally expected we where going to do other things. "I don't know." I say unsure.

"Want to be like we where before?" He asks kissing my forehead.

"Yes." I say smiling.

He moves to sit againt the headboard. He holds out his hands and I move myself to him, as I'm straddling him I realize neither of us are wearing underwear and I lift myself up letting out a gasp.

"It's alright sweetheart." And he pulls me down gently. I try not to shift to much so that I don't start something he apparently doesn't want to do.

I lay my head in the crook of his neck, my hands on his chest and without thinking I wiggle my whole body into him. I feel his erection growing and I'm filled with guild. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

He chuckles. "It's alright. I can control myself you know." He wraps his arms around me. "Are you comfortable Sweetheart?"

"Yes I am."

"Good."

We don't talk, he is drawing figures on my back with his fingers and it doesn't take me long to fall into a deep comfortable sleep.

After a couple of hours I wake up and I realized we fell asleep in what is not at all a comfortable position for Ari. I carefully get off him and quickly visit the bathroom. I walk back looking at him, he is fast asleep, he looks so cute, so relaxed, but I can't let him sleep like this.

I sit next to him legs crossed and carefully run my fingers over his chest. It doesn't take long for him to stir and open those beautiful blue eyes. "Mmmmm, Hi Sweetheart. Everything alright?"

I smile at him not stopping my fingers. "Yeah I just didn't think that sleeping like you are is comfortable for you."

He stretches. "You're right it isn't I'm definitely feeling this in the morning."

"Let's get you more comfortable then." I say laying down next to him.

"I do want to hold you. But first I need to visit the bathroom." He gets up. I had totally forgotten he was naked, I can't help enjoy my view and the feeling it gives me.

He comes back and lays next to me. We are both laying on our sides and facing each other. He smiles at me and gives me a little kiss. "Did you like what you see?"

My breathing picks up and I don't know what to say. He chuckles at my shy reaction. He moves closer and helps me move closer to him. My hand again on his chest. "You know I do."

"Good." He says and he kisses me again. Very slowly at first until I get a little greedy, he feels my need and licks my lips. I let his tongue slide in deepening the kiss.

Slowing our hands are feeling each others bodies. His lips move to my neck, he is kissing and nibbing moans are escaping me. I get lost and my need to have him closer and closer growing, touches getting more needy and my hips are now moving against his. "Sweetheart." He says.

"Yes." I whisper.

"Are you sure?" He looks at me intensely

"Yes I am." I say with confidence.

"I can feel you're need, but we are going to take this slowly okay."