5

A couple of weeks later I'm at the NATCOR offices in Zurich.

"It's bloody winter Ethan." I say complaining about the cold looking out a big office window.

"I thought you where military trained and didn't feel cold." I roll my eyes.

"Anyway what is my cover for this mission?"

"Not a lot I can tell yet because I'm not sure who Ari is capable of talking into joining on this mission, but you definitely need to be married to one so just be prepared for that."

"What why?"

"Because you're willing to do whatever it takes to make that look legit."

"Woah now Ethan I'm a little offered to be honest."

"Why?" Is he serious? I'm out of my mind right now.

"Are you serious!! Because it feels like you're fucking pimping me out that's why. The Fuck Ethan."

"Hey it doesn't have to come to that, only needs to look a little legit that's all."

"Yeah but when it comes to that it's an order right." I shake my head in disappointment.

"Look I'm sorry if it sounded like that I don't mean it but you done it before." Sometimes he can be such an asshole.

"Yeah and do you have any idea what that felt like for me."

"You never complained about it."

"Did you ever think to ask me?"

"No."

"Exactly."

"Rebekah I'm sorry." He really looks like he is sorry and that is not something I have seen on him before.

"It's fine Ethan. I know it would look more legit if there was a married couple on the resort and I'll make it look legit, just don't ever ask that of me again."

"Noted."

"Thank you and he better be good looking at least this time." Ethan looks at me in shock not knowing what to say.

"Now go play in the snow for a couple of hours before the meeting with all the agents." He orders.

"Aye Sir." I say as I leave the office running down the stairs and in my way to the nearest coffee place.

I had been staring outside my cup of tea in my hands by now I'm sure it was cold but I didn't care I was more still bothered by some of the things Ethan said, he really didn't have a clue about what impact that mission had when I had to proof the agent I was assigned with was my husband. The thought of it would make me hurl again.

I was taking out of my thoughts as I heard a lady talk to me. "Fräulein, möchten Sie eine neue Tasse Tee?" (Miss would you like a new cup of tea?)

"Nein danke, ich muss sowieso bald los." (No thanks I need to get going soon.) She nods and walks to the next table.

I finally take a few sips of my tea as my mind goes to that I need to call my brother. I'm sure he heard I couldn't come and visit again but I do like to talk to him myself.

I walk to the pay phone that was almost next to my table and I picked it up and dailed the number.

I heard it rings a couple of times and then I heard that voice "Cohen."

I'm happy it's my little brother that picked up. "Hello Brother."

"Hey sis can't believe you called, where you at?"

"I'm in Zurich at the moment."

"Getting ready for a mission?"

"You know I can't talk to you about that Seth."

"I know but I thought you got some time off and I was hoping you could come and visit us."

"My vacation got cancelled but I'll come when I get the chance yeah."

"Yeah that's what dad said but why didn't you come sooner?"

"Because as much as I was bored at home I do needed to get my head straight before I could visit y'all."

"Okay we do miss you and Mom she misses you the most even tho she wouldn't admit it."

"I know I miss you guys too more than I can say. Look take care of them yeah I have to go now. Love you."

"Love you, bye."

I let out a big sigh as I hang up, my family knows who I work for but they don't know what kind of missions I'm doing or at least not know how dangerous they are.

I heard the church bells and realized I needed to go now. I quickly finished my tea put some money on the table and run back to the office just in time for the big meeting.

We are all seated at the table reading and learning our cover stories. "So which one of you is Guy Thomas then?" I ask looking at the 4 men in front of me.

"That be me." Ari says with a very proud look on his face.

"This your idea Ethan?" I ask looking at him a little annoyed.

"Honestly no I would have rather paired you up with Jake." Ethan was looking at Ari I could see they had a discussion about this.

"Why would you steal my pretty wife Ari?" Jakes says joking.

"Yeah Ari why would you steal his wife?" Sam said and I could hear in his tone they had some kind of bad history because he wasn't joking at all.

"What you jealous Sammy is that it?" Ari was angry but in my opinion I didn't think he needed to be.

"No but the big Ari Levinson basically takes anything he wants without thinking about others."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You are just making sure you have first dibs since you need to get over your wife."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING SAM?" I'm extremely pissed of right now. "I really want to punch you in the face right now because you're really being disrespectful."

"You have taken it to far Sam." Max says looking at Sam and then at me nodding to show me he is on my side.

"For the record I was really just joking." Jake adds looking at me.

"Look guys please calm down." Rachel trying to defus the situation.

Sam looks at me knowing he fucked up "I'm sorry this is something between me and Ari I shouldn't have brought you in the middle of it knowing about one of your missions. I'm really sorry."

"I'm only going to explain this once. I have no idea how any of you know about that but I can see you all do. What you heard is true yes but that doesn't mean it was easy. It was one of the worst and most difficult things I had to do and it only happened because my life was on the line. I don't intend doing that ever again."

"I'm really sorry Rebekah." Sam says again.

I look at him and smile "It's alright okay let's just forget it, start fresh and leave everyone out if the problems you have with Ari."

Ari's eyes catch mine and he has a sympathetic look in his eyes. "This is the reason I wanted her to be my wife so she wouldn't have to worry about any of that. Rebekah know that you will have the control about what happens as we are married on this mission, only what you are comfortable with. Okay?"

"Okay." I say and go back to learning my identity.