19

He moves his hand between us. I feel him pushing 2 fingers inside me. "I normally don't do this so quickly, but you feel wet enough and you make me feel like I have never felt before so if you are really sure that this is what you want then we can give it a go."

I look him in the eyes cupping his face. "Yes Ari this is what I want. I have never been so sure of anything else."

He nods. "Okay but tell me if it's to much please."

"I will. Now get inside me." I say and bite his bottom lip.

"Yes ma'am." He says and chuckles.

His hand still between us spreading my wetness and wetting his Cock. I'm still cupping his face and our eyes are locked together as he himself pushes inside me. I can't help but gasp at the sensation.

He is looking for any discomfort in my eyes as he is pushing all the way inside me and I'm not going to lie I might have been to confident in thinking I could take him like this the first time.

All the way inside he stops letting me get used to him and it really helps me. "You okay sweetheart?"

"Yes I am." I say and I'm not lying he feels so good right now. He starts moving out of me slowly and pushing back in until he can slide in and out easily.

He makes me moan even tho I am not happy about his pace and he knows, he is so observant. "Don't be so needy sweetheart just let me make sure I won't hurt you to much." There is no debate possible I can see it in his eyes.

He finally starts moving faster and I move my hands over his chest to his back and try to pull him closer. It doesn't work and he gives me the 'stop doing that' look as he trusts inside me.

He is trying different angles until he can feel and see in my reaction that he has found my spot. That makes him go faster and I can't believe this feeling, it's not like anything I have ever experienced.

He feels so good and he knows it, I see the smirk on his face. I wonder why and it doesn't take me long to figure out as I feel the senation burning inside of me. He can feel my orgasm coming before I can.

Somehow in this short time the man knows my body better than I do and I know now that he doesn't just do this with anyone. I have doubted if I was just a simple fuck and one to add to his list. His arrogance and confidence doesn't help me think anything else, but everything he did last night and now tells me that is definitely not the case. This man doesn't give himself this easily to someone. I'm sure that if I was just a fuck he would have made me cum with his fingers, would have fucked me fast and would have already been asleep.

My moans are getting out of control and I'm trying to cling on to him as much as possible. I do get a little bit worried as he is not kissing me and just looking at me.

"I just really want to see your face when I make you cum for the first time baby." He says as he sees the change in my eyes.

He really sees everything and I'm not used to that. Feeling so intoxicated and having that burning feeling inside me I loose myself in the feeling as he moves his mouth to my ear and moans. "You feel so good sweetheart."

I feel like I can't control myself anymore, I try to hold on to him as much as possible. He grabs my jaw. "Look at me baby." I try to focus on his eyes but I don't even know where they are I don't know where I am as I explode, moaning his name while feeling this feeling of euphoria. Feeling electricity running through my whole body.

He doesn't stop moving making my orgasm last as long as possible as I didn't even know it could go on this long. Feeling like I was not on this earth and now arriving back in the moment I see him looking at me with the most adoring look on his face. "You looked so beautiful sweetheart, never have I seen anyone looking more beautiful than you in a moment like this."

I blush as I'm able to breathe again. "Thank you." Is all I can say.

"No baby thank you. Because you have given me the biggest gift you could give me." He moves out of me, I'm really confused and before I can protest he kisses me and says. "It's okay sweetheart I know we had other plans but I don't think you can take anymore." He moves us on our sides facing each other. I know he is right and I feel how drained I am right now, but I still don't want to admit it because I also want him to feel good. "Don't worry about me I am more than satisfied right now." I raise my brow questionly. "For a man like me my end goal is not spilling my load in or on you and my satisfaction comes from your pleasure. Don't get me wrong I totally want to and it took me a lot not to fill you in that moment, but I knew it wasn't going to make me feel any better than I already did and I promise I will make it up to you as I promised to let go full on you."

Looking at him I know he is honest. "Okay I just want you to know that you are important and you can be selfish."

He smiles. "Ohh you really don't know how selfish I already have been." He kisses me and he moves to his back and lays me on his chest. "But now we need sleep we do have work to do in the morning."

Cuddling into him I fall in a good deep sleep within seconds.