9

I'm getting more and more at ease as we drive further away from the airport.

"What are we doing now?" I ask Ari.

"We are going to drop you off so you can buy us cars. We will wait for the guys and we will meet you later, after Rachel and I been to the ministry of tourism."

"Alright are you sure you don't need your wife there?"

"I don't think that's a good idea not willing to risk them using you to get something. Not this early in this mission."

"Yeah that makes sense." I kinda feel disappointed not being around Ari even if it's just for a couple of hours.

We had been driving for about 30 minutes and now currently waiting for the guys and hopefully they be arriving soon I'm getting a little restless and I need a distraction from me replaying my jealousy feeling and kissing Ari like that.

Rachel is talking to the driver as he is wanting to leave. I'm just looking around trying to think about different things. Suddenly I feel him breathing next to my ear. "Are you thinking about that kiss?"

"Me? Not so much but I guess you are since you brought it up."

He chuckles. "I know why you did that."

"Ohh do you now?"

"It wasn't necessary and you know it."

I don't know what to say right now and it's not helping me with my denial but luckily saved by the bell. As in saved by the guys arriving.

I walk back really fast. "Hey guys finally." I feel Ari is not far behind me.

"Yeah sorry." Jake said.

"What happened?" Ari asks.

"They just wanted money that's all."

"Alright no worries then. So Rachel and I are going to the ministry. The rest of you get us cars you know where the rendezvous point is. So meet us there."

"Alright are we syncing watches?" I ask Ari.

"Yes and if we both aren't at the rendezvous point by 17:00 hours the car that is leaves for the hotel yes."

"Rodger that."

"And if something happens to me you're in charge Bekah."

"What no! Why?" I'm very surprised never thought he would have said this or even thought about it.

"Because you know the whole plan."

"We can't keep going if something happened to you."

"You will because that is my dying wish and as my wife you need to honor that." I roll my eyes at him. "Let's sync."

Everyone setting up their watches. "Syncing watches in 3..... 2...... 1..... Now." And we all press at the same time.

Ari gives me a kiss and then he and Rachel get in the car and drive off.
Sam, Jake, Max and I do the same and go to a car dealer.

----

At the car dealer it's a little more difficult than I thought to bargain. They don't want to sell us or sell me basically any of these cars and I'm actually getting a little agitated as the dealer just walks off for the third time.

"Ugh I'm getting sick of this what the Fack is wrong with him. This is usually not this difficult."

"Stay calm." Sammy says laying a hand on my shoulder.

"What about those?" Jake asked pointing at the 2 worst looking cars in the lot.

"Those would need some fixing I'm sure." I say looking at Jake.

"Nothing we can't handle." Max chips in positively.

I sigh very loud. "Hold on." Sammy says "Let me try." I nod in agreement.

Sam goes to find the dealer and I'm looking at Jake and Max.

"It's not your fault." Max says.

"Yeah tell Ari that I'm sure he won't agree with you." I say more disappointed in myself than anything else.

"Look this guy he is just being extra difficult. From what I see he really just doesn't want to sell anything to us." Jake says.

"You think?"

"Yeah usually they don't care as long as they get money." Jake is right about that.

"Don't think you have screwed up, you didn't." Max adds with a smile.

"I just want to punch him in the face." We laugh.

We joke around for a bit until Sammy come back holding 2 stets of keys.

"Oh Sammy saves the day." I say happily.

"He digs the accent." He winks and we laugh. "We are allowed to fix these on the property and use anything we need."

"Damn that's awesome thank you."

"It's a team effort."

It takes us about 2 hours to fix the cars then finally we can drive to the rendezvous point.

----

As we arrive we see Ari and Rachel already waiting.

"Finally took you long enough." Ari says standing with his hands on his hip and OMG how hot he looks like that.

"We needed to fix them first but they are all good now." Jake says.

"Alright doesn't matter let's go so we still have a lot of daylight." Ari walks over to me and stops right in front of me taking my face in is hands caressing my cheeks. "You alright you look a little flustered."

He is making me nervous looking at me so intensely and he makes me swallow hard. "Yeah I'm good just tired."

He lets go as Max yells we are ready to go.

Ari, Sammy and Rachel walk to the first car. I follow Jake and Max to the second.

"Hey where are you going?" Ari asks a little surprised knowing the other car didn't have a backseat.

"I'm going to take advantage of being able to sleep." I replied hoping he would drop it.

"This one doesn't have a back seat." Jake says.

"Ugh ffs why." I really needed to get some rest it only being the half truth because I kept seeing him standing all hot and sexy, it was messing with my mind and I shouldn't be trusted around him right now. "Alright I will sit next to Sammy but I want to sleep yes."

"Alright let's go see you at the hotel." Ari says to Jake and Max. We all get in the cars and start the drive.