12

As we reach the shore in silence Ari helps me out and guides me to our room. I can't get a read on him and it's making me feel uneasy.

We reach our room and he closes the door. what I thought before about me liking this side of him, I'm not so sure about it now. I don't know what he is going to do.

I turn around and I see him staring at me arms crossed and facial expression blank. I swallow nervously and I'm sure he noticed. "So you want to do a dry run." He says.

"Well umm I think Sammy is right." I answered trying to not let him see my weakness. I really don't understand how he has so much effect on me, I'm a agent for crying out loud and I have been in way worse situations.

He steps closer to me. "Well a dry run is what you are getting." Before I can even say anything he takes another step, confused I look at him and he crashes his lips on mine aggressively and It takes me a couple of seconds to figure out what is happening before I completely melt into the kiss.

He pushes me against the wall starts kissing my neck and grinding his hips against mine, a moan escapes me as he picks me up and I fold my legs around his hips. I can feel him better now loving this friction and all I want is to just rip his clothes off.

I suddenly realize this is not how I want this to happen but I can't stop myself and my hands reach the hem of his shirt to pull it up but he stops me. "Nah ah you wanted a dry run so that's all you are getting."

"What!" I yell out in shock kinda understanding what he is doing as he keeps grinding his hips just the right way. If he keeps going he is definitely going to succeed.

"I can hear and feel you want this. I bet you sound beautiful as I get you over the edge." He says between kisses and he is not wrong I do want it, but not like this.

"No!." I say with a loud voice. "I don't want this!" He stops and looks at me like he is a little hurt.

"Alright." He says as he lets me go.

When he turns around to leave I grab his hand, he turns to look at me. "I mean I don't want it like this." The hurt look on his face changes to curiosity. "If this is happening I want you to feel it."

I guid his hand inside my pants and I move us back against the wall. "Are you sure?" Ari asks, I see he is making sure this is really what I want."

I look at him with a smirk. "I have been sure about this since the first time I met you."

He smiles as his hand goes further inside my pants and moves my panties to the side. I moan as I feel his fingers going inside. "Damn this feels better than a dry run." He says.

"Who would ever want to do a dry run." I say between moaning.

Enjoying the magic of his fingers I'm beginning to feel that lovely burning feeling inside and as I move with his rhythm I try to reach his pants. "No Little One this one is just for you." I look at him surprised never has a man not wanted something in return. "As long as I get to look at you when you cum all over my fingers I'm a happy man."

"Ari. I .... I ....." I can't even speak as I'm getting closer and closer.

"It's alright don't rush it, you're not there yet just let it happen." His tone is so sweet so loving so different from how this started.

"Why are you so nice all of a sudden?" I ask holding on to him as he keeps the perfect rhythm moving his fingers in and out, everytime hitting my sweet spot inside.

"This is only for you babe, but I know you like my bossy side but we will get to that in time." His lips are back on mine and he demps my moans with it. I hear him groan as I start clenching around his fingers. He breaks the kiss and whispers in my ear. "You sound so beautiful you have no idea how much I'm enjoying hearing what I'm doing to you."

His voice deep and sexy sending butterflies to my stomach. I start to shake and I'm happy Ari is strong enough to hold on to me. "Ari I'm..." I try to speak as he interrupts me.

"Look at me!" He says and I open my eyes and I'm met with the those beautiful blue eyes. "I can feel it, let go for me babe."

My body reaches that boiling point, that feeling of pure electricity running through my whole body. My moaning surly being heard outside, I'm trying to keep my eyes open as long as possible. He helps me ride out my orgasm as I close my eyes.

As the intense feeling disappears I open my eyes. "Hey." He says. "Damn you're so beautiful." He pulls his fingers out, puts me on the table next to us and cleans his fingers with his mouth. "Damn taste great too. Thank you."
As I try to catch my breath sitting on the table I see him smirk and being proud of what he did.

"I think I should be thanking you Ari." I smile up at him and he moves to kiss me. I can taste a bit of myself on him what makes me moan into the kiss.

He looks at me sweetly. "Look I'm definitely a clean up and cuddle after kinda guy but we have to save that for tonight. I'm sorry I really need to arrange some stuff. Are you alright if I go." I nod and he pecks my lips one more time before he is out of the door.

I decide to go for a walk and outside I run into Sammy and greet him as I pass my room walking the beach. "He is just using you ya know."

I turn around. "What?" I ask defensively.

"He is using you? I'm not sure for what but after this mission he will go home to his wife." I look at him getting angry knowing he is just trying to break up whatever is starting between me and Ari. "I'm just trying to look out for you. The man knows how to manipulate to get what he wants."

Why would he say that, they are supposed to be friends. "Yeah sure Sammy." I say annoyed and as I turn away from him I run away from the resort.