27

There are a lot of problems in this world, there's no doubting that.

Some have solutions and some don't.

But that's not really the case here.

Though, there are much more problems in this world than good news and births and weddings and engagements and surprises.

And the sad thing is we know there are little to no chances of being happy once you've been an adult, because people tend to focus more on the dark side than the bright. Or we can say that once they know the reality...they won't look back.

But you can't really help it either way. Once you know that there is something to worry about, you'll worry.

It's human nature.

But sometimes, other people wishes that everyone would see and feel the bright sides of life. No negatives, just the other way around.

Sana loves being happy. Heck, who doesn't love being happy?

Don't you love it when you smile and chuckle and giggle and grin and laugh until your stomach hurts and you're short of breath?

Everyone in this world would love to be happy.

Just like Sana.

She loves being vibrant and free and grateful and just full.

She loves hugging and kisses and the touching of the cheeks when greeting someone and eating meals with her favorite people.

But this is life.

And life is destined to be messy and awful and full of storms and thunders rather than rainbows and butterflies.

One day, it will come to you without you even asking. It don't need no permission. It'll hit you like a truck.

You'll wake up and hopes it's a great day then it'll ruin everything.

And you can't do anything but to wish and pray that it'll end. It should end.

But some things are compulsive...hard...and predestined.

And we're humans...we're weak... reckless...and passionate.

It's hard on our side.

It's hard on Sana's side...especially when you thought that it was just any other day of waking up, eating breakfast and walking around.

And when you could smell the scent of the flowers on your mother's garden as you visit her, or when you could feel the tickling sensation of the grasses touching your feet as you walk around them, or when you could feel the warmth of the rays of the sun as it spills right through your parted fingers while you block them with your hand, or when you can hear the chirping of the birds early in the morning...and then suddenly you couldn't.

When everything changes quickly, you're not hearing the birds chirping on the garden, instead you hear your heart pounding. And you can't feel the grasses underneath your toes but instead the shortness of your breath. And when your suddenly tilting down...slowly. And expects that it would be a soft pillow to catch you but it's the hard and cold ground of the garden that you hit your head with before you passed out as you look in front and watch how your mum, panick-stricken, running towards your body...screaming.

Sana hopes she's dreaming, and if this is really a dream...it's a nightmare.

She wishes to go back.

But the cold yet warm and inviting feeling of the soft mattress she's at and the thin blanket covering her body as well as the drapes preventing any sunlight to come through, makes her think otherwise.