Chapter 1: "How It Started"

Beginning

It was one of a hell hectic day for BINI members.. they're on they way home from a guesting shoot and a recording for their 2nd Studio album. This past few days, the girls were so busy preparing for an album, guestings, mv shoot, upcoming ppop concert and pictorial shoot for some magazines cover and all. All of them are looking tired and want to call it a day already. The ride is so quiet when their RM (Road Manager) decided to speak.

BINI RM: "Girls, yung dinner niyo ready na pagdating, kumain kayo at magpahinga na kaagad. Isang mahabang araw na naman ang haharapin niyo bukas. "

Their RM giving them instructions from the front seat and the girls just nod as they agreed. While on the way Mikha is on a deep thoughts. Thinking when was the last time she felt like this. She was gone for almost 2 months for a series HIH S2, because of lock-in taping. And the working environment she had is by far different from her being a BINI member.

Mikha's POV: "I miss my HIH co-casts. Pero iba pa rin pala talaga ang mapagod kasama tong pitong to."

She didn't realize she was smiling despite of tiredness evident on her face. Her thoughts was disturb by someone who just suddenly make a movement from her side.. Aiah. Yes, she and Aiah are sitting beside each other. She saw Aiah closing her eyes and trying to get a nap from her uncomfortable position. Mikha knew what she needed to do. She gently took Aiah's head and put it on her shoulder.

Aiah: "Mikhs..."

Aiah mumbles Mikha's name..

Mikha: "Ssshhh.. its okay..sleep! I'll wake up you when we reach home."

Aiah didnt respond, indicates she fall asleep fast comfortably in Mikha's shoulder. Mikha let out a deep sigh and another thoughts coming thru her head.

Mikha's POV: "Na miss ko to.. this feeling na malapit sa kanya. Na miss ko si Aiah nang sobra"

Being away for 2 months was really hard for Mikha.. She used of being with her co members in one roof. Of course she's thankful and blessed that she was given opportunity to do another craft. Another dream of her also. And she was so happy that her co members supported her new journey. But her heart belongs to BINI as she said "she will always be a BINI member" and yes everyday she is looking forward to be back to her 7 home. Her members. To go back to where her heart is... Aiah!

Mikha's POV: "I am definitely home.."

She slowly lean her head towards Aiah's head. And she reminiscing how both of them started and how her eyes and heart fixed on this beautiful girl.

Flashback 2018:

Third Person POV:

Habang naka break ang mga starhunt trainees. Biglang pumasok si Miss MQ ang isa sa mga producer ng Starhunt Academy na may kasama. Habang may kanya kanyang ginawa dumating si Miss MQ at tinipon ang mga babaeing trainees para ipakilala ang kasama.

Miss MQ: "Hi girls, kamusta kayo?"

Girls Starhunt Trainees: "Hello Miss MQ, okay lang po"

Miss MQ: "Sige maupo muna kayo at may ipapakilala ako.

Sumunod naman ang mga trainees at kanya kanyang naghanap ng pwesto. Si Mikha napiling umupo kaharap si Miss MQ. Katabi nito sina Maloi at Stacey.

Miss MQ: "Una sa lahat gusto kong ipaalam sa inyo na madadagdagan kayo ng isa pang trainee."

Nagkatinginan ang mga ito at halata ang pagka excited sa balita.