Chapter 47: "Slowly Unfolding"

2 weeks have passed since the break up. Nakatulong sa girls ang halos wala nilang pahingang schedule. Concerts, Guesting, Recordings, Rehearsals and photo shoots. The momentum of their career is starting. Wala namang nagbago sa on cam moments nina Mikha at Aiah except sa mga fans na nakaka notice na sobrang aloof nang dalawa sa isa't isa.

Mas lalo ding naging visible ang friendship nina Akira at Aiah na hindi naman nakakalampas sa mga mata ni Mikha. Still wala pa ring nakakausap kay Aiah ng matino regarding the break up. Colet is trying to corner her pero wala siyang napapala sa dalaga. Mikha became so silent after break up especially pag nasa Bini house lang sila.
Lingid naman sa management ang nangyari.

One time while on a break dahil sa Abs sila for ASAP rehearsal and taping, on their break. Mikha excused herself and went to the bathroom.

Napadaan siya sa isang bukas na parang office and she accidentally heard her name. Out of curiousity lumapit siya sa room na yun.

Person 1 (Female): "She broke up with her already."

Person 2 (Female): "But Mikha declined for the loveteam also"

Person 3 (Male): "We can still push for the pairing. Producers wants Mikha to shine really. And with Aiah's name attach to her, her identity will be question"

Person 1 (Female): "They can manage to give Mikha naman what they want to give. Mikha and Aiah's relationship are so lowkey. Ako naawa sa mga bata. Lalo na kay Aiah. She made that decision out of nowhere"

Person 3 (Male): "Malaking hatak kasi ang Mikhaiah sikat na kaya kahit sinong ipareha kay Mikha hindi mag wowork because of the tandem. Kung ibubuild up si Mikha they want Mikha only daw"

Person 2 (Female): "And they want Mikha to be paired with a man for leading lady. And they heard the rumor about Mikha & Aiah's relationship. And they said they will not get Mikha if its true"

Person 1 (Female): "That's why you talked to Aiah without telling us?! That innocent Aiah broke up with the love of her life because of you! She broke her own heart because of your selfishness. Kami ang may handle kay Mikha. Sa amin dapat mang gagaling ang desisyon and as far as I know her having a loveteam is not on the contract."

Person 3 (Guy): "We are really sorry about that. But this is a big break for Mikha already. She have an x factor to be a star. The producers love her and want more for her."

Person 1 (Female): "But she's under us! Mikha is a Ppop Idol! She have a contract! Now what if Mikha will know about this? Poor those ladies who didnt do anything with you ruined their beautiful relationship because you are not thinking at all. Poor Aiah who silently suffering right now coz she is the who initiated the break up!"

Person 2 (Female): "Ma'am please do reconsider that options. Sayang ang producers!"

Person 1 (Female): "Mikha is done her part right? She's busy being a BINI right now and she will be with the girls only. I am so sorry pagalitan man ako ng management but I will not put Mikha's stake on this one. Producers might get mad and back out. But I will protect my girls and Mikha. She don't want the loveteam right. So respect that!"

Person 3 (Guy): "You are letting go this chance for your talent. I am telling you Mikha is an asset. It will help the group also"

Person 1 (Female): "Help the group? When you contacted Aiah and told all of this to her at kinonsensiya niyo siya na siya ang magiging hadlang sa career ng girlfriend niya. Did you think na natulungan niyo ang BINI dun? You by pass us bigtime so kung mawala man tong producer sa inyo hindi na namin kasalanan yun. Wala na rin kaming magagawa if you commit to them. But Mikha will stay on our side"