2

🌸chapter 2:caught in action🌸
Chifuyu's pov:

First day of school has always been a drag to me. Same faces, same stupid excuses why they didn't hang out during the summer. It's boring and the entertainment disappears. Plus, I don't like big crowds. Me and Baji were walking together, since we live in the same building.

"Did you heard?", he asked me with the usual smile on his face. I still don't get this guy, why is he smiling so much? Is he stupid, or is he really that happy. It annoys me. "We have new neighbours in our building", he said.

"Yeah, I saw them", I responded with my usual calm and not really interested tone, "they look pretty average to me".

"Everyone looks average to you, Chifuyu", he chuckled a little. Baji isn't wrong, I haven't met a person, who can impress me. If they are really good looking, that means that they are brainless. If they are really smart, they aren't good looking. There's no in between. That's why I didn't really thought about the new girl in my building. She might be the prettiest girl in town, but it doesn't matter, if she's stupid.

And speaking of people, who are good looking, but extremely stupid..there was she. Karin from my class. She was standing right in front of my locker. I know Karin since we were in middle school, she was the type of girl to fuck every guy, who gives her a little bit of attention, so I did the same. We fuck from time to time, but at the end of the last year she really started going on my nerves. She started developing feelings for me and became really clingy, not only that, but she wanted to control me. So I got rid of her. It was a peaceful summer, but I guess everything comes to an end. I stopped to my locker and she looked at me furrowing her eyebrows like it made a point. Baji knew what was the situation here, so he continued walking to his locker without saying a thing. I didn't greeted her for hello, I just opened my locker and put my shit in it. Karin continued to look at me expecting me to beg her to talk to me again. It's a good thing to be a dreamer.

"You didn't call the whole summer", she finally swallowed her pride and started the conversation, that for me was completely pointless. She knew what that means, why do I need to explain any further?

"Yeah", I responded very simply. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her shit right now. I told her from the start what I want and she agreed to give it to me. Why is she whining now?

"Is that all you have to say", she asked me and looked at me with anger in her eyes. Is this girl trying to provoke me to hit her?

"What else do I need to say, Karin?", I closed the door of my locker and I finally faced her to look her in the eyes. "We agreed that it's going to be sex only and no feelings. It's your fault for falling for me, not mine", I explained.

"Is that the only way you will notice me?", she asked. Oh, Gosh, this girl is so desperate for attention, it's actually pathetic. I knew that she had feelings for me, I didn't think it was that serious, but if she wants to sail her soul to the Devil, who am I to judge?

Y/n's pov:
My first day in Toman high. I was pretty excited, if I have to be honest. It's not my first time moving to a new school, I get that this high school is going to be just like any other. It's going to be full with stereotypes. Jocks, mean girls, pick me girls, bad boys..I wasn't very excited about that, but I was excited to make some new friends. Yeah, I'm socially awkward most of the times, but with a little bit more practice I will be able to make some friends eventually.

"You must me y/n l/n", a girly voice got my attention and I turned around to see a girl with short pink-ish hair. She was so cute and her smile was nice. She was also really pretty. "I'm Hina Tachibana, I will show you around".

"Nice to meet ya, Tachibana-san", I bowed to her out of respect, but she started giggling and made me stand up.

"Please, call me Hina, no need of formality".

"Okay, then you can call me y/n", I smiled at her and the two of us shook hands. Hina looked like really nice girl, she would be really good companion. I should try to be friends.

"Should we start our trip?", she asked.

I nodded my head. The two of us started walking towards the main hall and then we took a little turn to the left. We started talking about school, classes and what we like to do in our free time. As we were walking suddenly a door of a empty classroom opened wide and it almost hit me. I made a step back and I was ready to scream at whoever tried to kill me, when I looked up and I immediately recognised him. It was the boy from my building, who I saw, when we moved in yesterday. He looked at me with surprise.

His shirt was unbuttoned, his neck tie untied and his hair was really messy

His shirt was unbuttoned, his neck tie untied and his hair was really messy. What the fuck is he doing? I thought to myself and I moved my glance to the classroom. Inside was a very beautiful girl with long blond hair. She was half naked only in her skirt and in her bra. Oh, now I get it, I smiled under my nose.

"Chifuyu!", Hina's reaction made me realise that he was still in front of me. I moved my eyes back to him and now his face was completely emotionless, "what are you guys doing here? Someone can caught you!".

"Who are you again?", he asked her with his eyebrow raised. His reaction was genuine, he really didn't know who she was.

"I'm Hina Tachibana? From your class?", she explained to him. Looks like the guy didn't really care much.

"Ah, yeah. Tachibana, don't tell anyone, ok?", and with that he just walked past us leaving the beautiful blond girl behind. She was dressed now and she got out of the classroom and run up to caught up with him. Is she his girlfriend or they are just fucking? I thought to myself.

"Ah, this guy", Hina shook her head in disappointment. From her reaction I know that this isn't the first time he does that.

"Who is he?", I finally spoke catching her attention completely.

"Chifuyu Matsuno from our class. The biggest player and bad boy of the school. You better be careful around him, he might charm you and you'll end up like Karin over there".

"Is she his girlfriend?", I turned to see their backs from far away.

"More like a sex toy to him, but she's madly in love with him. My advice is don't mess with him, you won't end up in good place".

Interesting, I thought to myself and smirked. These kinds of guys are my favourite. They just need someone to put them in their place.