10 (18+)

🌸chapter 10: night desires🌸
Chifuyu's pov:

It was 12pm, the whole building was asleep and I was the only one awake. I was sitting on my balcony smoking a cigarette from a package, that Haitani left the other day. I don't like smoking and usually I would never, but tonight I want something strong in my body. You were so bold saying that, y/n, I thought to myself and a smile immediately appeared on my face, you really believe in yourself, huh? If I had to be honest I admire her boldness. She didn't sound cocky, she was trying to do anything, she simply said what she believes in. The question is...can I really fall in love with her?
The picture of her face appeared in my mind, the face she was making while I was fucking her some days ago. The way she was moaning for me, the way her body was moving. I felt my pants tighten up immediately. Y/n had really strong impact on me for sure. I started rubbing myself thru my sweatpants and I relaxed my head back. I want you right now and you ask me, if I would show it to you? I continued to rub myself and slowly pushed down my pants to reveal my boxers hiding my boner. I wanted her, I wanted her like I've never had any other options. Tell me, am I crazy?
I immediately got up from my chair, I threw away the cigarette and started walking fast to the front door. I left my apartment, I'm not even sure, if I closed the door behind me. I got on her floor and started to know on her door, I wanted to see her so bad. Some minutes later I heard her footsteps. I was so..happy believe it or not. Y/n opened the door and rubbed her eyes, she looked sleepy. I definitely woke her up.

"Chifuyu-kun?", she said in surprise and a little bit of confusion, "what are you doing here?".

"Can I walk inside?", I asked politely for the first time in my life. I always liked to think that I'm welcomed in every home.

Y/n moved from the side and I walked into her apartment. It was dark in it, she was definitely sleeping. I kinda felt bad for waking her up. I turned to face her, she closed the door and waited for me to tell her whatever I had to tell her, but I didn't say shit. I picked her up and I pinned her to the wall. Y/n was confused about what's going on, but when I started kissing her she lost in completely. I began to kiss her neck leaving wet marks on it, while I was unbuttoning her bra. Her huge breasts popped up in front of me making me ever harder than before. I looked up at her, she was blushing and I could see it even in the dark. I put her down and I smiled at her.

"You like to run your mouth, huh, y/n?", I asked her and smirked with my usual cocky smirk, "you talk big and I don't like it".

"I'm sorry", she said shyly. I think she wanted to be obedient for me, she liked to be dominated and she knew what I want.

"It's not enough, princess", I leaned closer to her ear and I loved her hair to whisper in her ear, "make that mouth work for me, slut".

Y/n nodded her head and she started kissing my neck and lifted my shirt a little bit. She slowly moved her hand from my abs down to my croach. When she finally got on her knees I pushed my boxers down for her. Her eyes were wide open, when she saw my size. You will remember me for sure, princess, I smiled to myself and felt her small hands wrapping around my dick. Damn, they were so soft and so warm. Y/n gathered all of her hair and I got it in my hand, then she stick her tongue out and started licking the sides of my dick and the veins. It felt so nice, that it made me let out a small groan. Y/n started sucking the tip, cuz it was too big for her mouth. I started pushing it deeper and deeper in her mouth. "Oh, you are such a good slut, y/n", I moaned. She opened her mouth even wider, so I can fuck it. I put one hand behind her head and the other under her chin and I started thrusting into her small butchy mouth. "Oh, fuck", I moaned out loud and continued to thrust into her mouth, I reached the back of her throat and started to be more aggressive. Y/n started chocking, saliva coming out of her mouth running down from her mouth to her now exposed boobs. She knew how to drive me insane, so she started massaging her boobs while the saliva was still dripping down from her mouth. She looked me right up in the eyes, it was so hot. I looked at her pleading eyes, they were teary. "Is my cock too much for your slutty throat?", I smirked at continued to thrust into it. I started feeling like I was about to cum, so I got my dick out of her mouth and commanded: jerk me off, so I can cum on your boobs! Y/n got my hard trembling cock into her small hands and started jerking me off. "Ohh~", she moaned to stimulate my cum even more, "gimme your cum daddy". I love, when she calls me daddy and that's why I cummed immediately covering her huge, nice boobs all over. Y/n got some of my cum with her fingers and licked it. Damn, I can feel my cock getting hard again.

"Should we finish it this time?", she got up from the floor and looked at me with lust in her eyes. Y/n pushed down her thongs a little to tease me. She had such a nice ass. I can't resist it, I want all of her.

"Bend over in the couch", I gave her my order and she gladly did it.

She bend over to the couch sticking her ass up at me. I jerked my dick nice and slow, at the same time I'm rubbing her pussy. She was so wet for me, it made me excited. I push two fingers inside of her and loud moan filled the living room. I smacked her ass. "Be quiet, you don't want everybody to know what kind of slut you are, right?", I asked her and I started moving my fingers in and out. "No, daddy", she moaned. Now my dick was like a rock, damn, she really is something. Her pussy was wet enough for me. I pressed her g-spot with my long fingers a couple more times and when I felt her walls tighten up I got my fingers out and I put my dick inside. "Oh my God!", she moaned out loud and rolled her eyes back, "it's so big, daddy", "take it like a good slut", I smiled and I started thrusting into her. Her legs were shaking, she immediately came for me. I continued moving as fast as I could and I pulled her hair back. Y/n was a moaning mess, her voice became higher and her eyes were closed. I can feel that she is close to coming again and I made one last thrust before the both of us finish at the same time. I came in her and her waters were dripping down on her legs along with my cum. Y/n lay down on the couch and we both breathe heavy. I lay down next to her and I pressed a deep kiss on her lips, she responded. What's going on? I thought to myself, I've never kissed anyone after they sucked my cock? I started thinking, when suddenly I felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down and it was y/n, she put her head in my chest and immediately fell asleep. I started playing with her hair and I smiled. I SMILED? What the fuck?

....then the realisation hit me like a wet towel in the man's locker room...I am already in love with y/n l/n.