15

🌸chapter 15:realisation🌸
Y/n's pov:

Chifuyu pushed me on the couch. His cocky smirk never left his face. I felt weirdly calm in his presence, even tho he could kill me in any minute. He came closer to my lips to press a kiss on them, but I pushed him away.

"Don't come near me, you creep", I shouted at him and tried to escape his tight grip around my wrist. He didn't say anything.

Chifuyu finally reached my lips and kissed me passionately. I didn't close my eyes, I was so mad I wanted to punch him in the face. Suddenly a flashbacks of everything he had done hit me in the face. I looked down at my lap and I saw Aizen's face in it bleeding to death, but smiling. I pushed Chifuyu away with my full strength and he looked at me with surprise.

"What's up, princess?", he asked me so innocently, while I was trying to pick up Aizen out of me. His body was surprisingly light for a dead person. Chifuyu got my by the hand and we both started walking thru the big open window of his apartment. He stepped on the edge and looked at me, "let's be together forever, y/n, be with me forever".  Tried to escape, but it was no use. Chifuyu jumped first dragging me with him. Both of you flying down to the hard ground. I closed my eyes and I some how excepted the death.

•••••••third person's pov:
You wake up win your bed surrounded by your favourite stuff animals. You look around and you shouted Chifuyu's name out loud, but no one came. You got up starting to look around the house for him, but he was nowhere to be found. Going down to the kitchen, there was your mom making breakfast for you. She turned to face you after realising, that you are now awake.

"Good morning, darling", she greeted you and put a nice plate for you on the table. You were so confused. What happened to Chifuyu and your suicidal moment? Are you in heaven now and where is he? You observed the woman and it took you 2 minutes to realise...

"It was all a dream", you said under your nose and mentally face palmed yourself, "so, I never met Chifuyu, he never killed Aizen, we didn't dated, he never shot Haitani Ran and none of this really happened?", you ask yourself.

"Oh, by the way, honey, is Chifuyu one of your anime boys?", your mom asked and once again turned to face you, "you been screaming his name all night. I tried to wake you up, but you didn't hear me. You must've dreamed pretty hard", she giggled.

"Y-Yeah..that was..a dream", you tried to understand what just happened. This dream felt so real, like he was really touching me and kissing me, you can't put your two senses in it.

After breakfast you go back to your room to get ready for school. I tried to prepare yourself and noticed a little note laying on your desk. You got closer to it and got it in your hands. You started reading and it showed you:
"See you again on the other side, my princess, I miss you already.-Chifuyu", you froze on the spot. Is this real? Was it just a dream or you really saw him. You threw the note in your garbage bag and continued to get dressed.
Till this day you still don't know, if that was only a dream, but surly enough..you knew, that you really saw him. You felt him. He did all of this for you. Your life never continued the same way after, it was revolving around him.

A/n-heyoo~
This story is based on a dream I have with Hanma, but I decided to make it about Chifuyu. If you want a Hanma story tho, I'm the person. So yeah, I hope you liked it. See ya in my next book❤️❤️