8

🌸chapter 8:exes and more secrets🌸
Chifuyu's pov:

It's been 2 days since I last saw y/n. The image of her body under me was still living in my head rent free. The was her cheeks were red, she was embarrassed, her soft moans, the way she looked at me with those eyes full of lust. I touched myself a couple of times remembering what happened. Imagine, if I didn't had to deal with Haitani and Karin's shit that night, y/n would be mine.
I'm not the type to even remember girl I have fun with, but for some reason this girl is really getting under my skin. The fact that she's so easy to deal with, but at the same time she won't fuck everyone. I want to have that forbidden fruit all to myself. Every single guy in Toman high wants her, every single stranger who crossed paths with her wants to her her for tonight. Imagine, if I get all of that to myself and myself only. I started to feel lately, that I looked at her like something I own. I warned every guy in our class to leave her alone, I'm always around her, but she doesn't need to know, of course. My question is..am I getting crazy? What's happening to me?

And even right now I'm travelling 4 hours just to get to Ikebukuro, where I will meet Izaya Orihara, her ex. You're going to say: Chifuyu, you really lost your mind, but I will answer simply with: sometimes entertainment needs more time and more resources.
I got out of the bus. I stretched my body and looked around. There he was. I recognised him the moment I saw that cocky smile. He was tall skinny guy with dark hair and dark red eyes, his face was pale and his pose somehow weird to explain. He stopped right in front of me.

"Chifuyu Matsuno I assume", he asked me and threw another cocky smirk at me. He acts the same as me, but he's far more dangerous.

 He acts the same as me, but he's far more dangerous

"And you must be Izaya", I responded. I already knew who he was, I knew for a long time about him. He works for this gang called The Dollars, that's pretty popular not only in Ikebukuro, but in Tokyo also. Izaya is famous for his "love for humans", the same obsession as me, but he's far more into it. The guy is basically crazy. He likes to mess people's lives and watches from the sidelines. I admire him for his work, since he is the best info broker in the whole country, but still...he is weird.

"How can I help you, Chifuyu?", he turned his back at me and started to walk down the alley, I followed him with a slow step, since he didn't look like he was in hurry.

"I'm here to ask you about a girl", I started to explain myself and I stopped, "her name is y/n l/n and she's from Jujutsu Tech".

Izaya stopped in his tracks, his body frozen and the cocky smirk was long gone. He stayed like that for a minute or so and then he turned to face me. Izaya tried to hide his...sadness I believe with another annoying smile. I think I hit a nerve, I thought to myself. "What do you need to know about her?", he finally asked.

"Who is she? What was your relationship with her and how do you know her?", I stared deep in his red like blood eyes, while he was trying to a avoid my gaze.

"She's nothing special. Just a normal human with normal emotions, average, smart, but not really good at socialising", Izaya started to say the obvious. I feel like this guy is hiding something about y/n, like he wanted to keep her a secret, "but I'm guessing you're not really satisfied with that, you came all the way here to know more about her, so imma tell you".

"I'm all ears,Orihara-san", I decided to be more polite with him, since he is my senpai, but deep down I wanted to punch that guy. Am I that cocky too? Am I that annoying?

"Her father, you may or may not know, but he has a business", he started to explain, "he got it after working for the dollars, if you ever heard of them, so he is an ex gang member. Not only that, but he was a leader of the yellow fangs, so y/n was getting after his footsteps".

"You need to tell me, that l/n is actually, or was a part of the dollars?", I asked.

"Exactly", Izaya smiled at me once again and turned his back, so I won't see his expression changing, "that's how we met". Izaya sounded really sad for some reason, like his heart was breaking into pieces. In this moment I realised, that maybe he still has something for her and that made me mad. "We met, when she was 14 and I was 18, we've been together for a year, then she moved to Tokyo and we never spoke again, so I don't have information about her current life. May I ask why are you so interested in girl such as y/n?".

"I find her...very interesting", I explained and smiled wide in front of him, "and I'm far from the idea, that you, the most famous intro broker, don't know about her current life".

"I'm sorry, but I really don't", Izaya put his hand on his chest and smiled wide, "y/n asked me to not track her or get her info in anyway, so I respect her wish. Are we done here, I have better things to do, you know".

I didn't say anything more, I just turned my back to him and we never spoke again. Izaya is the type of person to always get involved, but y/n must've been a really big deal for him, if he respected her wish to not be tracked. Right now I don't know much, but things are getting interesting. She was part of a gang, I smiled as I was walking to the bus station, just how much you can hide from me, y/n? How can you be so entertaining? How can you be so..interesting.