Criticality - Drained

Thank you for the request d0ll_b0y !! Sorry it took me so long to get to it <3

Tw. Implied executive function disorder (my experience with it), implied depression

-------

Patton looked at his clock once more knowing he'd feel guilty about how late it was in the day, 1pm. He'd been awake since 3am, he just couldn't find it in him to move, he knew he needed to, he knew he had to do things, things around the mindscape, like making sure Thomas didn't do something bad, or making sure Roman and Virgil stopped fighting, just to name a few, but he just felt drained.

He heard someone sink up and sit on the bed, he slowly looked over to see a slightly worried Virgil looking at him "Hey kiddo." Virgil smiled at that, knowing Patton was still ok, "Hey Popstar, just checking in on you." Patton nodded "Thank you Virgil, I appreciate it." Virgil nodded "Do you need anything?" Patton shook his head and smiled to reassure Virgil who nodded in response "Ok, let me know if you do." And with that he sunk out.

He was glad that Virgil checked up on him, he knew that Virgil got like this too sometimes and Patton was usually the one to check in him because none of the others really understand, Emile might but he wasn't completely comfortable with calling on him yet. He was a busy guy, he didn't want to disturb him even if part of the reason he was created was to help the sides with their own feelings and trauma.

----

Virgil had sunk back into the main mindplace, telling the others about the interaction, before he even finished Critic stood up, flipped his scarf and sunk down into Patton's room. Silently worried about his lover. Knowing that he would probably be alright but still wanting to make sure.

Critic layed his eyes on his lover and sat down on the floor where Patton could see him. "Hey cutie." Patton said smiling at the sight of his boyfriend. "Hello darling. How are you feeling?" Patton simply shrugged in response before he spoke again "I'm not really sure.. Not good though I can tell you that." Critic nodded and sunk down once more after telling Patton he would be right back.

Patton simply stared at where is lover had previously been and didn't think of much, his mind was swirling with thoughts but also completely empty. He knew he should get up and that he was probably annoying the others by laying in bed but he was too preoccupied with nothing to care.

Critic rose back in with a bundle of blankets, stuffed animals, food, water, and movies for the two to enjoy. Patton smiled at the sight of his boyfriend and his goofy grin that was reserved only for him. "One moment my dear." Patton waited patently on his side while his lover fumbled with the large mound in his hands. "I know your struggling right now, so, I figured we could watch a movie and cuddle for as long as you wanted. How does that sound deary?" Patton nodded and allowed Critic to set up the movie and position them both so they were cuddling comfortably.

-------

When I tell you I wrote half of this when I got the prompt and the other half today I mean it I am so sorry, just now starting to get back into writing.