Thunderstorms - Moxiety Fluff

Patton woke up in the middle of the night to loud thunder. He started shaking, he felt like the entire place was going to collapse. He quietly walked out of his room slightly shaking and looked to see if his roommate was awake. He saw a small light from under the door and opened it to see Virgil staring outside the window and staring out and listening to music. Virgil looked away from the window at Patton and rushed over to him, still somehow being gentle and soft. "Hey Pat.  You okay?" Virgil's voice was soft, not wanting to scare the poor man in front of him, Patton sniffled "I-its to- too loud I- I'm scared.." he managed to get out between broken sobs. Virgil nodded and shut the door behind Patton as he gently led him to his bed and sat him down "Do you want headphones?" Patton nodded and Virgil put on the playlist he made for him. Patton started relaxing as he couldn't hear the thunder anymore and instead music. He hugged Virgil who laid Patton and himself down beside the smaller male. He pulled Patton to his chest and wrapped them in blankets. Holding him to his chest tightly, making sure Patton knew he was protecting him. Patton buried his face in Virgil's chest and fell asleep, Virgil joining soon after, his hold never loosening in the night.

---------

I made this to calm myself from the thunderstorm that was happening that night, it's short but I calmed down writing it so I don't mind.