𝟹𝟹. 𝚆𝙰𝚁

*One year later*

Juliet's POV

"Pl-ease I do-don't know any-thing" the guy in front of Calix mutters.

"Tell us where she is bastard!" Calix yells punching the man hanging upside down from the ceiling. This bastard has already wasted one hour of my time.

"I o-only know that s-she is still in It-Italy" the guy stutters.

"We know she is in Italy asshole! Tell us her exact location!" Calix punches the man again.

*Bang!*

The man's body goes limp as soon as the bullet lands right between his eyes. I put my gun back in the waistband of my jeans.

"Another loose end" Calix says and walks towards me

"Another loose end" Calix says and walks towards me. I hand him a towel which he uses to wipe the blood from his knuckles.

"We will find that bitch" I reply coldly.

"What about the body?" he asks and I look at the man. He is a very important part of the Italian mafia; his post is as high as the Capo. I really thought that he would have the information I needed but he didn't.

Suddenly I get a wicked idea. I take a piece of tissue from the table and place my lips on it. Red lipstick stain in the proper shape of my lips forms on the tissue.

"Send his body to Valentino estate along with this" I say handing him down the tissue. Calix smirks and takes the tissue.

I walk towards the second floor. My men and women bow down in front of me before resuming their work. Once I am inside my office, I throw the nearest vase on the wall. I groan out in frustration and take a bottle of scotch before gulping it down. For almost one year I have been trying to find out where in the hell did Gabriel hide Charlotte.

ONE FUCKING YEAR!

One year since I got to know that my own fucking sister was the one responsible for all my sufferings and heartbreak. One year since my family turned their backs on me. One year since Gabriel broke me...again. In all these months, my anger has only increased.

Gabriel once again left me for her!

Now I do not even have anything me except for a raging inferno. I haven't spoken to anyone from my family except for Annalisa. I made them very clear the day that I last saw them, that if they are not with me then they are no one to me. Six years ago, when the only man I have ever loved ripped my heart, soul, and mind out I was broken beyond repair. And when I finally got to know the person behind all my misery, they did nothing.

I do not want them to take my revenge, I wanted to take it on my own. All I wanted from them was to understand me and just support me. Was is it too much to ask?