𝟺𝟶. 𝚂𝙾𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴

Ivan's POV 

Juliet's body falls down on the sofa as she faints. 

Taking out of my still hard cock out of her tight hole I stand up at the edge of the sofa just looking at this heavenly sight. Her passed out on her stomach with my cum leaking out of both her holes. I go inside the bathroom and back out with a wet towel. When I clean her up, she whimpers in her sleep and I smile proudly knowing I made her this sore. 

I throw the towel on the nearest table and pick her up in bridal style carrying her to my bed. She snuggles into my chest. I lay her down on the soft mattress and cover her beautiful naked body with silk sheets. I kneel down by the bed and join my hands in prayers with elbows resting on the mattress. She lays there with soft lights falling on her ethereal skin and I worship her with my eyes. 

She is too good to be true. Someone I have been looking for all my life without even knowing it. My mother once told me that God has made soulmates for all of us, the ones who will be our other half. I did not believe her. I knew there was no one for me. How could there be when I can hardly look at any woman for more than a second. 

Lust has never been something that drives who I am. It was only when I was young and hormones rushing in me that I let my dick control but that too did not satisfy me. 

Not until her. Not until I met her just days ago for the first time and she turned my world upside down when she fired her first shot. 

I see more than just her physical beauty...she is too good to be true...a goddess stuck in the world of guns and blood. But that too makes her a goddess. The one who owns me...the one I worship to. 

I raise on my feet and lay next to her. Her heat warms my heart that I did not even knew existed. Then she shifts, her hands reaching out to me and for a second I think she is awake but she embraces me before her breathing becomes heavy and steady. I smile as I trace my fingers all over her body before they freeze. A scar on the side of her hip. A hiss leaves her lips not from the pain I am sure but something else. 

I kiss her softly on her forehead before going back to gawking at her while she sleeps. 

₪⸗₪⸗₪ 

I have selfishly left the drapes of the large glass wall open so that she wakes up soon. It's been four hours and I am already craving more...no I am starving for more. My fingers are clenched by my side to stop myself from taking her like a savage that I have turned into. Her hands are tightly holding me by my stomach and her hot breath is fanning over my chest. 

I take a deep breath... 

Control yourself Ivan... 

Her fingernails dig into my back. 

Control...remember what u learned...

Only evil gets swayed by lust. 

She shuffles, wrapping her leg over mine making me feel the wetness of her core. 

No...you must wait for her to wake because she is rubbing herself on my leg...

I look down to make sure she is still asleep as I feel her slowly rub her leaking core on my thigh.

 Everything be damned. 

I slowly untangle myself from her and smirk when she whimpers from the loss of my mouth .I remove the sheets revealing the vision that she is. Wars can be fought over this woman and I will sure to win each and every one for her. I kneel down right between her legs and finally dip down until I am faced with her beautiful heat.