𝟸𝟸. 𝙿𝙰𝙿𝙸

Gabriel's POV

"Hey papi (daddy)" she whispers and I lose all my senses.

CODE RED!

Juliet is straddling me and my erection poking her core from underneath the silk sheets. I open and close my eyes again and again making sure that this is not a fucking dream. If it is a dream then I would spend my entire life in this hallucination.

"I know I have been bad girl Papi...but killing me is not a good idea" she whispers pointing at my gun. I quickly throw the gun away on the floor.

"What are you doing Juliet?" my voice comes out hoarse.

"I just wanted to see you papi" she whispers leaning close to me.

I am seriously going crazy. Her face is just inches away from me and I want nothing more than just her lips. But, just like a little vixen that she is, she kisses the corner of my mouth and then my jaw before biting it.

She gasps when my erection pokes her core and she rubs herself on me.

"Fuck!" I curse throwing my head back.

"Tell me, Papi...did you miss me?" she asks kissing my neck.

"Y-yes" I whisper in a voice that I do not even recognize myself. So vulnerable.

"I missed you too papi...no matter how many cocks I fucked, none of them even compared to you" she says biting and sucking my neck.

The filthy words coming out of her mouths were only turning me on more and increasing my pride. I have every intention of fucking her until she forgets about all those bastards who have slept with this goddess. I grip her waist tightly holding her still because I am just seconds away from fucking the shit out of her.

"Does your wife fuck you good papi?" she asks scratching my chest with her long nails. Her hips grind against my hard cock and the straps of her flimsy nightdress roll down exposing the top of her breasts.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FUCKING SIGHT!

"Tell me, Papi...How many women have you fucked in the last five years?" she asks looking directly into my eyes.

"No one" I reply as my breathing becomes ragged and she stops looking at me with wide eyes.

"Aww poor you, no sex for five years...Guess we have to change that now" she says.

Before I could even realize what was happening, her mouth is on mine. It was like I was hit with lightning! It takes me some time to believe that this is really happening. I kiss her back with equal hunger. Our kiss was filled with longing, hunger, and love.

Our tongues fighting against each other and our teeth clasping with the intensity of the kiss. Not letting go of each other's lips even for a single second. It is like total euphoria. Her lips are even more addicting than before if that was even possible.

I sit upright with her still straddling my lap and squeeze her ass making her moan in my mouth. What a heavenly sound that is. We both are struggling to breathe but still not letting go of our mouths and saliva dripping from our mouths. It is filthy yet seductive.

Death from suffocation might not be that bad.

The taste of scotch in her mouth makes me come to reality. I break the kiss making her whimper and then I look at her face. She is fucking drunk! I just took advantage of her while she is drunk! How can I even think that she would do all this in her senses? I was so engrossed in the trance that I did not even smell the scotch.