A/N

Hello guys!

So, I have been reading some of the comments about how Gabriel did not deserve to be the bad guy.

First, of all I really get this argument and frankly I hold nothing against u all.

Secondly, I always intended Gabriel go somewhere down the line end up becoming the worst version of himself. I have been developing the trope since the very first chapter. U can easily see how much Gabriel was obsessed with Juliet since the very first chapter. So it was very clear that once Juliet find someone who truly deserves and trusts her Gabriel will lose his sanity.

Thirdly, when I started writing this book I never intended Ivan to ever happen. I thought of ending the book with Juliet eventually leaving Gabriel when it was clear that he would never let her murder Charlotte. But somewhere in the middle I genuinely thought that Juliet does deserve a happy ending or at the very least someone who truly trusts and loves her so much. That is why I wrote Ivan's character and guys HE IS FUCKING PERFECT!

Fourthly, you all seem to forget all that he did when he thought that Juliet cheated on him. So, to be honest I don't think him losing his mind when Juliet is in love with someone who isn't him is that much of a twist. It was bound to happen sometime soon.

So, yeah I really wanted to clear all the doubts.

LOVE U ALL