𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

Have you ever felt so much pain that you couldn't breathe nor could you move, just stand there watching your life fall apart? That is exactly what I am feeling right in this moment.

The love of my life, the man who has my heart is standing at the end of the aisle looking into my eyes with hurt, sadness, love and above all hatred.

Soon the beautiful music of the bride's arrival and everyone gets up looking at the large wooden door where the bride is coming from. But my teary eyes never leave his and his never leave mine.

Soon the bride, my sister is in front of me, blocking me from the view of her future husband... the man that I love.

It is like someone has pierced the dagger in my heart and is constantly twisting it slowly. So slowly that I feel every single fibre tearing apart.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

I did not even realize when this all came to an end and I tear my eyes away from the newly wedded couple as they lock their lips making everyone cheer. I keep the image of them kissing inside my head to remind myself of what love does to you.

Love has completely broken me...

Love has made me a lifeless body...

I do not believe in love anymore...

For love is nothing but a façade...

Love killed me today...

And now I promise to myself that I will never open my heart for anyone again...

Because I do not have a heart to give...

It has been broken by the man I loved.

Gabriel Valentino, I hate you...

Always.