𝟹𝟻. 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃...

Juliet's POV

"Ivan...Ivan Petrov"

I see a pair of grey eyes intensely looking into mine. In the light, I see him clearly. He is a god-like man who can put even Adonis to shame. His nose is perfectly angular, his eyes are clear grey orbs, and his jaw and cheeks seem like they can easily cut through a brick of cheese. I finally look down at his body and see him wearing a black jacket and matching pants under them he is wearing a plain white shirt which gives a perfect view of his toned chest. There are tattoos peeking up to his neck, chest, and knuckles but the cherry on top is the silver cross chain he is wearing. It makes me wonder if his entire body is covered in tattoos.

I smirk thinking of that and lean back into my seat.

"And how may I help you, Mr. Petrov?" I asked taking another sip of my scotch and enjoying the view in front of me. He is taking his time as well in checking me out, his eyes stay a little longer on my thighs before he looks up at me with a clenched jaw.

"It is about how I might help you" he replies in his husky Russian voice.

"Well, I can think of a few ways you can help" I wink pointing at his covered dick. He doesn't seem a bit phased by it and just gulps down his entire drink in one go.

"I come for business," he says his eyes holding no emotions whatsoever.

"Oh, I can make you come alright" I reply and put down my glass.

No one speaks. We both are holding each other's gaze secretly wondering who will blink first. While my face has a smirk on it he is completely expressionless but his eyes are curious. Then suddenly, the stripper is on her knees crawling toward him but he gives her no heed. I watch in amusement thinking what he would do seeing that she is now completely naked. The stripper kneels in front of him and raises her hand but before she could touch his knees the man grabs her wrist and sneer down at her.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me." he says each and every with a clear warning. He throws away her hand like it plagued him making the stripper fall on the floor and then cower away.

"Leave" I tell the stripper and she quickly runs out of the room.

"Let us talk business, shall we?" he says straightening his jacket. The curls of his black long hair are falling and sticking to his forehead.

"We have no business to talk about" I shrug my shoulders.

"We do" he says leaning back on the couch and raising his right hand before resting it on the backrest. His muscles are threatening to rip out of his jacket.

"And what business is that?" I ask taking my eyes off his muscles.

"Hotels...Clubs...Guns" he says. I raise my eyebrow at him and finally let out a loud laugh.

"Why would I want to discuss them with you...whose name I have never heard of" I roll my eyes and scoff at his daringness.

"But you have heard my uncle's name" he replies.

"And do enlighten me about this said uncle" I ask getting impatient.

"Vladmir Petrov" he replies. I freeze for a second and look at him with wide eyes. So, he is the blood relative of the fallen Russian Don killed by Gabriel. "You see I was in London with my mother when my uncle was killed...not that I cared much about him but the Mafia came in my hands and now I am just doing what every Don does. Extending business" he shrugs and takes out another cigar from his pocket. He cuts the back and lights it up with a skull lighter similar to his tattoo and the man outside.