Chapter 7

"What is going on Sean?" Dr. Roberts asked as he came into the room. "Why is your door locked?"

"I have two patients that are being stalked," Sean said seriously. "Their stalker knows they are here."

"And where are they?" Dr. Roberts asked and Sean pointed to the bedroom.

"I'll let them know so they don't get scared," North said as he unlocked the door. "Baby, Sweet Pea, come meet Dr. Roberts."

"Mommy me ee taught tacos Norfy," a small little girl's voice carried into the room. "You ee ice trweam wif me now peas?"

Just then North came out holding a little girl with a woman right beside him, his arm around her shoulders. Her hand was gripped into the side of North's shirt, scared. "I told you I would for being such a big brave girl and taking your medicine and eating."

"I got our chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream right here," Luke smiled as he pulled it out of Sean's mini fridge and freezer.

"Tant too," Iris smiled as North took the little container from Luke.

"Let's go sit down Sweet Pea," North said as he headed over to Sean's desk. "Here, Doc has headphones, let's have you watch some cartoons while we still talk, okay?"

"Bears?" She asked and he nodded.

"I'm sure we can find some Care Bears for you," North said as he looked at Sean.

"Of course," Sean smiled as he typed away on the computer.

Once they were sure she couldn't hear they proceeded to fill Dr. Roberts in on what was going on.

"And the little girl is okay now?" he asked concerned, "from the cross contamination?"

"She will be," Sean nodded, "especially since Pookie has decided that she will have no further contact with the father anymore."

"And Amy?" Dr. Roberts asked. "How are you?"

"I will be fine, thank you," She said looking down at her hands. "I'm sorry we are interrupting everyone's night with our problems."

"You aren't Baby," North said shaking his head. He grimaced then smiled as Iris scooped out some ice cream and held it to his mouth. He took the ice cream and smiled when he saw how happy it made the little girl. She went back to her show and he rolled his eyes seeing Luke recording the incident.

"That was shocking," Dr. Roberts chuckled, "I never thought I would see the day North Taylor would eat ice cream but all it took was a little girl, who would have thought?"

"Norfy I seepy," Iris said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Okay Little One," he said, "We are almost done."

"Miss?" The man with steel grey eyes and wearing a suit asked.

"Bennett," She said softly.

"Miss Bennett," He nodded, "I know we haven't properly introduced ourselves so please allow me to do so." Amy nodded as she pressed into North's side slightly more. "I'm Owen Blackbourne, this is Dr. Sean Green, Victor Morgan, Kota Lee, Brandon and Corey Henshaw, Axel Toma, Silas Korba, Nathan Griffin, Lucian Taylor, Gabriel Coleman, Marc Weiland, and Raven Ravenstahl."

"Nice to meet you," She nodded. "I'm Amy Bennett and this is my daughter Iris."

"You are more than welcome to stay at our place tonight," He said once she looked up at him.

"I already told her she was staying with us," North said. "They are staying in my room, and I'll crash with Luke or Silas."

"North," She whispered when her phone vibrated.

"What Baby?" He asked taking the phone from her. "That—"

"North," She shook her head, "Iris." North growled and she clutched his shoulder, "I don't feel good North. Why won't he leave me alone?"

"It will be okay Baby," North said shifting Iris to one leg then pulled Amy onto the other so she could cling to him better. "I'll figure out who this is and make them pay, I promise."

"What's going on North?" Luke asked as he came over to the desk. He took the phone and sighed, "You can't be with those men forever, Amy. We will be one happy family soon."

"Do you have anything valuable on this phone?" Brandon asked, "Photos, videos, things like that?"

"Yeah, photos and videos of Iris," She said into North's shirt. "Some communication with her father about visitations and things like that. I have a lot on there."

"Okay, Corey is going to turn off the location and once we get home I'll give you my other phone for him to transfer that stuff and then get you a new phone," North said as he looked at the guys.

"Maybe I should just leave," She whispered so soft he almost didn't hear her. "It's not like Mason would care, he's already made it perfectly clear he doesn't care about his daughter."

"You aren't leaving," North said with enough conviction she looked up at him shocked.