Chapter 35

"Promise?" She asked, "because you are kind of stuck with me forever now."

"I was already fucking stuck with you anyway Trouble," He chuckled. "But now I have fucking proof if you ever try to deny or protest it. You just made my fucking day."

"Year," Luke nodded, "Life actually is more accurate."

"You can't leave me now Meamie," She pouted. "You can't, I won't—"

Gabe kissed her, silencing her protests and once he was sure she was breathless he pulled away. "Never ever going to fucking happen, I fucking swear it."

"Good," She smiled as she intertwined their fingers.

"Scoot the fuck over Trouble," He chuckled, "I need to lay with you." Sean chuckled and helped her move over then made sure he wasn't laying on any of her tubes. He wrapped his arm around her stomach as she laid her head on his chest. "Color?" he said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Six, orange," She whispered as she tried to stay awake.

"Why?" He asked curiously. "Talk to me."

"Jealous," She whispered so softly he almost didn't hear.

"There is nothing to worry about Baby," North shook his head. "We knew the day we found out you were his little lost trouble that you would have his name one day. It only makes sense for you to have his name. You were his first love, it wouldn't be right for you to have one of our names when you were his first. It's just on paper, Baby, all of us know you are ours and we are yours. It doesn't matter to us. Same with Little One. She may have his name and none of our blood but that doesn't mean anything, she is our daughter. We are okay with the both of you having his name. We promise it's perfect."

"Yeah," The rest of the said and nodded.

"Okay," She smiled and they saw the relief fill her eyes.

"Go to sleep Ten," Kota smiled. "All the parents and Jess are staying at the house to care for Little One while we stay here with you. She is safe and sound and Max hasn't let her out of his sight for one second. We'll be here when you wake, promise."

"Meamie," She whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"He will be here any minute Trouble," Gabe chuckled. "I promise it doesn't upset me one bit you are wondering about him. It just shows me that you really do fucking care about all of us equally."

"Don't lie Gabe," Luke chuckled, "you know you are the favorite and it's to be expected."

"Busted," Gabe chuckled, "any fucking way, I promise he will be here soon. He probably is taking care of all the fucking paperwork."

"Meamie," She whispered again after a few more minutes of silence.

"What Trouble?" He chuckled as she played with his bracelets.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask first," She whispered.

"Explain that one Trouble," He frowned. "I'm fucking lost."

"I didn't ask if it was okay with you first on the marriage license," She pouted. "I'm sorry."

"For fucking what?" He pulled back and looked down at her lost. "I fucking told you that we were going to get married one fucking day. It don't fucking matter to us when it fucking happens, shit Trouble I would have fucking married you the day I fucking realized you were my goddamn Trouble. I fucking told you I was getting you a goddamn ring and collar one day. It doesn't fucking matter to us when it fucking happens. The fucking fact that you went ahead and did it make us so fucking happy. I fucking promise, there is no goddamn reason to be fucking sorry. Do you hear me Trouble?"

"Yes Meamie," She whispered.

"Good, now fucking go to sleep. You are fucking exhausted."

"Nuh uh," She pouted as she played with his bracelets.

"You are fucking baby talking Trouble," he chuckled. "You only do that when you are goddamn hurt or exhausted. I know you better than you know yourself on this shit. Now be a good girl and fucking go to sleep. Mr. B will be here soon I fucking promise."

"I'm right here," Owen said as he walked in.

"See?" Gabe chuckled. "I told you he would be here."

"Of course I would come right here," Owen said as he sat his briefcase down and removed his jacket. "Now how are you feeling Darling? It's been a very busy day for you."

"She's exhausted and fighting sleep," Sean explained. "She was waiting for all of us."

"I'm here, Darling," Owen nodded in understanding. "Go to sleep."

"Meamie," She whined when he stopped running his fingers through her hair.

He chuckled and started doing it again. "So fucking cute. Be a good girl and go to sleep Trouble."

Within minutes she was fast sleep. He kissed the top of her head and Owen handed him the box out of his jacket. Gabe smiled when he opened it. "Fucking perfect."