Chapter 1- The secret

I just found out that I was adopted. I lived the first 15 years of my life thinking my name was Jordan Cameron when really my name is Tahlia Katic. My adoptive parents named me Jordan and gave me the last name Cameron as it is theirs. They didn't know that my birth mother Stana had named me Tahlia.

Stana called us on Skype so we can talk. Stana has just asked me if I want to live with her in America or she will move here to New Zealand so she can get to know me. I would love to move to America and live with her.
I told her I would love to live with her. She was so surprised that I said yes she didn't think I would. She told me that she can afford to buy a plane ticket and everything else I need to get over to America. We sat there talking for hours about our lives and her job. She is an actress working on the TV show Castle. I told her I know I love that show which is why it was such a big surprise she is my mum. I asked her if he was going to sign her contract for a season 8 as I really want one to happen. Stana told me that she will be now she was taking so long as she wanted to met me. She was only going to sign the contract if I was going to move to America. She told me that she an even try to get me a job on the show. I thought that that would be amazing as it is my favourite show.

We booked a ticket for my flight which was going to be in two weeks on the 30th April. I thought that would be perfect as I would have just over a week before I got to spend Mother's Day with my real mum. I then had to go as it was midnight and the new school term starts tomorrow well today now.

Authors Note:
This is my first time writing something like this. Sorry if it's not very good. Please let me know what you think.