Chapter 24- Australia

Nathan pov...
We slept the entire flight and when we got to our hotel we sat down and Stana said "today was amazing it was everything I ever dreamed of and more".
I told her "I am thinking the same thing, I can't believe you are my wife now"
She laughed and said "Mr and Mrs Fillion does have a nice ring to it doesn't it"
I smile and say "I didn't know you were going to take my name, I was unsure of what you were going to do"
She says "I did think about having    Katic-Fillion but then decided to just take you name and have Fillion"
We decide to go to sleep, going to our room we say "I love you" at the same time to each other.

Two weeks later...
We have spent the last two weeks traveling all around Australia and visiting different places, we even went to the theme parks in the Gold Coast. It was such an amazing trip.
We are now at the Sydney airport waiting for Tahlia flight to come in before we leave tomorrow and go to New Zealand for the last two weeks of our holiday.

We get back to the hotel and have dinner when we finish we go to watch a movie on TV when Stana says "I have something to tell you two"
We look at her and she smiles. She then says "I'm pregnant"
I give her a hug and says "we are having another child".
Tahlia comes over and hugs us and and says "yay I am going to have a baby brother or sister"