Chapter 23- Wedding

Nathan pov...
Today I get to marry Stana, I am happy as I have been hoping this day would come from the time she got me to cut her top for the Castle auditions.

Stana pov...
I can't believe I am getting married today. So many things have happened in the last year it is unbelievable and I wouldn't change anything.

I start to get ready for the day so I have my hair done, it is put in a loose braid. Tahlia walked in and said "it looks perfect mum"
I got light makeup put on while she got her hair put into a loose bun and then got her makeup to match mine.
It was almost time for the wedding to start so we get dressed.
Tamala comes over to us and says "you two look amazing"
We says "thanks"

We go the the wedding venue which is the beach, everything is set up how we wanted it.
The music starts to play and Tahlia walks down first as she is my bridesmaid. (Nathan and I didn't know who to choose for my bridesmaid and his best men so we picked our daughter and no one else). She stands in her spot so I get ready to walk down. I walk down the aisle and stand next to Nathan. We hold hand and look at the minister.
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic in holy matrimony"
It continued like a normal wedding, it came to the vows and Nathan when first "Stana, from the day I cut you shirt for the Castle audition I wanted to get to know you, when I started to get to know you I fell in love. I have loved you so much and can't believe that I get to marry you. Forever and always I will love you".
I was my turn to say my vows "Nathan you will never know how much I love you, you have been there for me so much and make a wonderful father for Tahlia. It amazes me how much you make me smile and laugh ever day. I love you forever and always".
"You may now kiss the bride"
We kissed and walked down the aisle together with Tahlia following us.
Everyone went inside for our reception, we had our dinner and drinks first then we had the dancing. Our first dance was to our song just like Castle and Beckett's 'Andrew Belle's In My Veins'. We had all our friends and family congratulate us before we had the cake, more dancing and talking before the night ended. Nathan and I said bye to everyone and said to Tahlia see you two weeks for the end of our holiday. Nathan and I left to go to the airport for our flight to Australia for the first part of our holiday.

Authors note...
The dress Stana wore was like what was worn and Castle. Tahlia wore a white dress with a bow. They are both in the cover photo at the beginning of this chapter.