Chapter 15-The rescue

Me Cameron pov...
I walk into my bosses house as I set up a meeting with him. He showed no signs of telling me about Tahlia but I knew that he had her.

We walked into the living room and I saw that he was watching Castle on TV, It was so hard not to laugh at that.
We sat down and I told him "I know you kidnapped her".
He said "I wondered how long it would take for you to realise"
I smiled and said "yea but she not my daughter, her name is Tahlia Katic. I think you know her mother Stana, she plays Kate Beckett in the show you are watching"
The smile on his face dropped and said "wait, that's why she was in the media so much"
I said "yes, can I see her now"

He led he to a staircase we walked down and Tahlia was sitting in the middle of the room. I ran over to her and untied her.
My boss said "you got what you want and if you stop the blackmail nothing else bad will happen"
I laughed and said "sorry it's to late for that Tahlia is going home to America, you will be going to prison for life and I don't know what will happen to me but I don't care anymore. u caused all of this to happen so what does it matter."
My boss looked so angry when I said that I wondered what was going to happen but the police had sent a swat team and they had tackled him to the ground. They arrested him and the leader said "thank you for your help getting Tahlia back but because of your role in this we have to arrest you"
I smiled and said "I know that's fine but can we please let Stana know that Tahlia is safe and will be on her way home soon".

We got to the swat teams base where we Skyped Stana, Tahlia and Stana were so glad to see each other again.
I said goodbye to Tahlia and she left to catch a plane back to America as she was going home.
I was then taken to court for my trial.

I was sentenced for blackmail but had time reduced for helping get Tahlia back. I was just so glad that she was safe I didn't really care what happened to me.

Authors note...
I hope you like it. I have more ideas for this story so chapters should be posted more often now hopefully.