Chapter 2- School

I went to school the next day and met with my principle as I needed to fill out form to say I was leaving the school.

I then met up with some of my closet friends just to catch up quickly before we had to go to class. I was going to wait until Interval before telling them about everything.

I had my first class History with one of my best friends Isabella who was also a major fan of Castle. We would talk about each episode together. We sat next to each other in class, while we were waiting for the teacher to get to class she asked me "did you hear that there will be a Castle season 8? and Stana has a daughter who will be on the show. No one knows who the daughter is just that her name is Tahlia". I just laughed. She looked at me and said "what's funny?" Before I could respond our teacher walked in so I just whispered "I'll tell you later".

Isabella was confused as to why I laughed but we had to do our work and we weren't allowed to be talking.

After History ended I had to go to English but Isabella had Maths as we were in different classes. I told her I would explain to her after that class as it will be Interval.

English passed quickly and Interval started. I met up with Isabella and told her that I was moving to America. She responded with "what, when, why", I told her remember what you told me about Castle in class. She said "yea you laughed" I told her I just found out I was adopted and my real name is Tahlia. She just looked at me and said "are you kidding?, You are Stana Katic's daughter". I responded with "it's crazy right, I only just found out last night". I told her "I will explain everything when Emma and Evelyn get here so I don't have to repeat" that was all I got to say when they arrived and Emma asked "repeat what".

I waited until they sat down and told them that Stana Katic is my mum and I am moving to America at the end if the month to live with her, I told them everything about what Stana and I talked about last night. When I finished telling them everything they couldn't believe what I was saying and how I would be moving in two weeks. I was going to miss them so much as they had been my best friends for over 6 years.

Before we were able to start talking again the bell rang they all had English together but I had Maths so we wouldn't be able to talk about it in the next class. We walked our different ways to class.

In Maths I sit next to another close friend Lizzie as we could talk in that class I summarised how I was leaving and why. She was sad as we had known each other since preschool. We spent the entire lesson just talking instead of doing any work.