Chapter 6- On set

The next day we went to the main Castle set. I was introduced to everyone and they filmed the final scenes of the current season.

We had lunch as a big group. Andrew told everyone the main plan for the next season about me joining the team and the second surprise in the season Beckett will be pregnant. He explained the other main story lines for the season.

After lunch we filmed the promo for the next season. It was a really intense promo as it shows we will finally know the truth as to where Castle was for two months and why he was taken, it shows me showing up at the precinct asking for Kate Beckett and it says there is another surprise, it shows Lanie looking at test results and smiling.

It might confuse people as to what is going to happen. Fans will be waiting to find out the truth behind Castles disappearance, who I am and why I want Kate, and is Lanie pregnant as she is looking at test results, they won't know she is looking at Kate's test results.

After we finished filming I got to know the team am who I will be working with. everyone was so nice and I feel like part of the Castle family after just one day.

We find out that the next season will start filming in three months time.

Nathan suggests that as many of us as we can all get together the night of the finale and watch together and be on social media along with the fans to join in with their conversations if we want.

It's such a good idea that almost everyone says they will be there. It will be so much fun to be part of. We have three weeks to wait before we the finale is on TV.

After the meeting is over everyone goes home before the end if season party that is on tonight.

The party is so much fun as I get to know everyone and they all learn more about me. Molly said its funny how I remind her of Stana even though we haven't known each other very well.

Susan said that I looked like my mum. At first I didn't think so but Susan said that we have the same hair, same face shape and we have similar features. I realised that she was right and we did look alike.

I enjoyed the rest of the party before going home.