Chapter 4- Hello

The flight was really long and boring but I was happy I was as I was in Los Angeles and would meet my mum shortly, as soon as I got out of security.

Once out of security and had all my stuff I went to the arrivals lounge where I would see Stana.

As soon as I got there I saw Stana and went over to her as fast as I could and gave her a hug. She was surprised but happy to see me.

We went to her apartment and I put all my stuff down in my new room. We talked for hours getting to know each other. By the end it felt like we had known each other for ages.

I could tell that this was going to be really fun and Stana is going to be an amazing mother.

The next day we continued to talk and get to know each other. By lunchtime it felt natural to call her mum. She was really happy when I called her that but I could tell she felt sorry about giving me up. I told her it was fine as I knew that she was doing it to give me the best chance in life as she was really young when she had me, which made her feel better.

Molly and Tamala came over so we could meet each other as they are my mums best friends and they work together which means I will soon be working with them. It was great to meet them as they were amazing people and im they were very kind and really funny. They made me feel like I was really welcome and at home.

I could tell that this was going to be awesome living here. I fitted it straight away which made things really easy.

After Molly and Tam had left Stana told me that Nathan would be coming over for lunch tomorrow.

I went on Skype and made a call to my best friends to talk to them. It was nice being able to talk to them knowing that we could stay friends even though I lived so far away from them.